January 17, 2018, 01:32:19 PM

Author Topic: who do you never want to see play for Everton again?  (Read 1521 times)

November 25, 2017, 03:07:35 PM
Reply #30

KoemansNumberTens

I don't think he is as his confidence is shot. He looks a broken man to me mate and not the Ashley Williams I've watched for years.

Just think it's currently a team effort at being vile shite. All as bad as each other but half getting the blame for the other halfs performances

deCoubertin

November 25, 2017, 04:40:02 PM
Reply #31

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
As you can see with City last year; any defender can look hopeless if there’s little structure in front of them and they’re left exposed.

That’s worse for Keane and Williams as neither is a covering defender.

PL players in their prime period and, prior to this season were in good form are struggling massively too, I wouldn’t write anyone off until the team is playing well and they’re still struggling.

November 25, 2017, 05:10:04 PM
Reply #32

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
As you can see with City last year; any defender can look hopeless if there’s little structure in front of them and they’re left exposed.

That’s worse for Keane and Williams as neither is a covering defender.

PL players in their prime period and, prior to this season were in good form are struggling massively too, I wouldn’t write anyone off until the team is playing well and they’re still struggling.

Drop anyone into this side and they’re going be absolute shite. We can’t just keep constantly rotating personnel and writing them off as they put in terrible, confused and chaotic performance one after the other.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 25, 2017, 06:50:15 PM
Reply #33

SANA_DR0

Mirallas is the odd one out in this list, the rest are part of the Koeman/ Walsh legacy. Together the pair of them couldn't spot a train never mind a player.

ive always rated Mirallas, i want him to still come good, he does play decent for us and seems to love the club..

on Williams.. his lazy passes out of defence to the opposition to me seem like he doesnt care, he seems lazy as he doesnt welly the ball.. yes keane has been playing worse.. but he is a much better defender than Williams.. to me Williams looked like he didnt care in the last few games.. same as Schneiderlin and the same as Martina..

Klaassan looked like he cared.. he closed people down but no one was helping him.. Mirallas set up the goal..
surprised that Unsworth put out a team of players who didnt seem to be up for it.

I dont care if your fucking shit. put some effort in.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

November 25, 2017, 06:54:00 PM
Reply #34

arteta4spain

ive always rated Mirallas, i want him to still come good, he does play decent for us and seems to love the club..

on Williams.. his lazy passes out of defence to the opposition to me seem like he doesnt care, he seems lazy as he doesnt welly the ball.. yes keane has been playing worse.. but he is a much better defender than Williams.. to me Williams looked like he didnt care in the last few games.. same as Schneiderlin and the same as Martina..

Klaassan looked like he cared.. he closed people down but no one was helping him.. Mirallas set up the goal..
surprised that Unsworth put out a team of players who didnt seem to be up for it.

I dont care if your fucking shit. put some effort in.
On the last part just see Straq and Niasse. Shite but we love them and their endeavours!

November 26, 2017, 06:18:33 PM
Reply #35

blue1948

Williams, mirralles, martina, Morgan, Rooney , holgate straight off the bat.

Keane, dcl, sandro not far behind....we are an absolute mess.
So never again in an Everton shirt ? For Holgate ?

November 26, 2017, 06:43:55 PM
Reply #36

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Will have to enjoy the next 47 minutes until Morgan starts  "playing" for Everton again

November 26, 2017, 06:45:38 PM
Reply #37

SANA_DR0

So never again in an Everton shirt ? For Holgate ?

I actually think that Holgate has played better and made less mistakes than Keane and Williams... well maybe not less mistakes than Keane, but he's played better than someone who we bought for 30m
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

November 26, 2017, 06:54:18 PM
Reply #38

KoemansNumberTens

Not "never want to see them again" but we massively overrate our young players. I'm not convinced Holgate and DCL won't end up in the championship (without us hopefully)

November 26, 2017, 07:50:55 PM
Reply #39

Martip

Not "never want to see them again" but we massively overrate our young players. I'm not convinced Holgate and DCL won't end up in the championship (without us hopefully)
I believe that is their level tbh.

November 26, 2017, 08:21:21 PM
Reply #40

Juanito

I did say Rooney but I actually want him up top because I don’t think it’s possible to do any worse than DCL right now.