0 (0%)
Lookman
1 (1%)
DCL
2 (2%)
Niasse
1 (1%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Author Topic: Our worst player this season award  (Read 1957 times)

November 26, 2017, 09:59:06 PM
Reply #15

KoemansNumberTens

Can you tell me Williams good games?

Played well in the Europa league against Lyon. Had a decent game either just before or just after that too

It's more than Keane has done. People have spent half the games blaming Williams for Keane being shit

deCoubertin

November 26, 2017, 10:07:47 PM
Reply #16

Heisenberg

Keane makes more mistakes as Williams his mistakes just aren't as clumsy and lead directly to goals. Toss up between these. Both shit

November 26, 2017, 10:12:14 PM
Reply #17

Ross

Itís a toss up but I donít think Iíve seen a worse centerback at Everton than Ashley Williams and heís got my vote.

Maybe extend this to a top 3?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

November 26, 2017, 11:13:00 PM
Reply #18

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

I think this award should not go to any one individual, Id suggest it should go to the team.

November 26, 2017, 11:51:13 PM
Reply #19

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Baines for me. A blue, been with us for years and doesn't give a toss. Hides away, no leadership. No drive. Nothing.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

November 26, 2017, 11:54:15 PM
Reply #20

KoemansNumberTens

Baines for me. A blue, been with us for years and doesn't give a toss. Hides away, no leadership. No drive. Nothing.

Another 1 who we kept out of sentiment. Should have sold him to Utd for big money. Instead we committed to letting him see out his decline here on improved terms. We just don't make the big decisions

November 26, 2017, 11:57:10 PM
Reply #21

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Schneiderlin by far, I don't think Williams has been that much worse than the rest of the defence.

November 27, 2017, 12:27:26 AM
Reply #22

blue1948

Well I picked Mirallas and on reflection it was down to a dislike of the lad ,he is the the bird down the street always giving you the eye but never going any further than that,yes he is shite but he hasn't played as many shit minutes as some others .So I would like to retract my vote and give it to the posters on here who never give up

November 27, 2017, 12:29:11 AM
Reply #23

KoemansNumberTens

Well I picked Mirallas and on reflection it was down to a dislike of the lad ,he is the the bird down the street always giving you the eye but never going any further than that,yes he is shite but he hasn't played as many shit minutes as some others .So I would like to retract my vote and give it to the posters on here who never give up

The Belgium Ronaldo. What an exciting player he looked when he first signed. Always injured but looked a potential star. He just doesn't do much of anything anymore. Wherever he plays he looks out of position

November 27, 2017, 12:42:06 AM
Reply #24

BlueBeagle

Williams by a fucking distance.

Schniderlin a comfortable 2nd.

Take your pic of the rest of the clowns for 3rd.

November 27, 2017, 01:52:04 AM
Reply #25

Cereal Killer

Purely by outright number of goals we've directly conceded by him being shit, Williams

Schneids and honourable second

November 27, 2017, 01:55:25 AM
Reply #26

montanatoffeefan

Can you tell me Williams good games?

The ones he's sat out.
Everton forever.

November 27, 2017, 02:42:10 AM
Reply #27

SANA_DR0

So many to choose from...

i dont think its possible to chose between Martina,Williams and Schneiderlin... all experienced pro's.. shocking

DCL shouldnt get any votes due to be a fucking kid, he should be learning his trade (he hasnt even got a experienced striker to teach him/learn off of) he should be playing the last 20-30 mins of games.. not  fucking being relied on as our goalscorer/creator/hold up man/making runs in behind... he's not Lukaku.

please can i have 3 votes? and count it as one?
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

November 27, 2017, 03:00:00 AM
Reply #28

KoemansNumberTens

i dont think its possible to chose between Martina,Williams and Schneiderlin... all experienced pro's.. shocking

DCL shouldnt get any votes due to be a fucking kid, he should be learning his trade (he hasnt even got a experienced striker to teach him/learn off of) he should be playing the last 20-30 mins of games.. not  fucking being relied on as our goalscorer/creator/hold up man/making runs in behind... he's not Lukaku.

DCL won't be a premier league player for the vast majority of his career. He just doesn't have much of anything. He's good at working hard.

I think it's a fair claim he's been our worst player. Maybe with more excuses than most but he's completely out of his depth. He shouldn't be starting. He shouldn't be getting 30 minutes either. He should be on loan at a lower level seeing if he can cut it even there

November 27, 2017, 03:08:10 AM
Reply #29

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

It's the spine of the team. Any one of those players deserves a shout.

Schneiderlin, Williams, Keane, DCL. You can say there are reasons for it DCL's case, but the fact is it's one of the most important positions on the field and he's not up to the job.

It's a harsh comparison, but what has changed from this team to last season? Lukaku out, DCL in. That is by far and away the biggest difference. Lukaku was involved with 90% of our goals, despite his maligned first touch and he scored goals. DCL does none of that and the pressure builds because of it. Mistakes are magnified because of it.