January 17, 2018, 11:29:58 AM

Author Topic: Ratings vs soton  (Read 1551 times)

November 26, 2017, 11:09:40 PM
Reply #15

TheTone

Pickford 6 for giving a fuck and shouting at the none existing defenders.

shout shout

let it all out

these are the things I can do without

come on

I'm talking to you

Come on

deCoubertin

November 26, 2017, 11:10:00 PM
Reply #16

Rodenplav64

Pickford 6 relegated with Sunderland
Kenny 5 out of his depth bless him
Keane 2 was a shithouse in peaky blinders and nowts changed here
Jagielka 3 diagonal hitting cunt
Baines 4 injured me arse, bottler
Schneiderlin 3 p45 the cunt
Gueye 4 relegated with villa
Sigurdsson 6 thanks for the goal
Mirallas 3 hope you and your gold coloured car fuck right off
Lennon 4 glad you got your life back on track but ya no where near being a footballer anymore
Dcl 3 cracking bird but your way out your depth privately and professionally

Williams 2 sack the worzel gummidge hairstyle off and do one
Lookman 5 stay on the bench with ya hoodie up
Vlasic 5 say hi to ya sister from me

First thing I have laughed at since 13:30 hours . EDIT . How the fuck does Pickford get a 6 ? He is fucking useless .
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 11:12:04 PM by Rodenplav64 »

November 26, 2017, 11:12:34 PM
Reply #17

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Pickford 6 relegated with Sunderland
Kenny 5 out of his depth bless him
Keane 2 was a shithouse in peaky blinders and nowts changed here
Jagielka 3 diagonal hitting cunt
Baines 4 injured me arse, bottler
Schneiderlin 3 p45 the cunt
Gueye 4 relegated with villa
Sigurdsson 6 thanks for the goal
Mirallas 3 hope you and your gold coloured car fuck right off
Lennon 4 glad you got your life back on track but ya no where near being a footballer anymore
Dcl 3 cracking bird but your way out your depth privately and professionally

Williams 2 sack the worzel gummidge hairstyle off and do one
Lookman 5 stay on the bench with ya hoodie up
Vlasic 5 say hi to ya sister from me

Jags was relegated with Sheff Utd. Sigurdsson nearly relegated with Swansea. Keane not for from relegation with Burnley.

Seeing a pattern emerging here...
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

November 26, 2017, 11:15:56 PM
Reply #18

TheTone

First thing I have laughed at since 13:30 hours . EDIT . How the fuck does Pickford get a 6 ? He is fucking useless .

was paying too much attention to the narrative rather than concentrating on the numerical, like

November 26, 2017, 11:42:01 PM
Reply #19

Big Nev

NSNO Subscriber
Rooney looked comfortable on the bench...  8
Rotterdam \'85
I was there!!!

November 27, 2017, 12:35:26 AM
Reply #20

KoemansNumberTens

I think he's the only one who really tries. He's not been great this season though either.

He's been crap but you wonder how much of that is him and how much of it is him being the only 1 pressing. Easy to bypass a 1 man press

November 27, 2017, 12:39:06 AM
Reply #21

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
He's been crap but you wonder how much of that is him and how much of it is him being the only 1 pressing. Easy to bypass a 1 man press

But then donít do it as much.

Hasnít been helped playing in a two frequently which doesnít allow for someone being by passed. 

But has been poor with the ball too.

November 27, 2017, 12:55:27 AM
Reply #22

dekko

Gueye is a headless chicken who vacates the midfield at every opportunity, leaving us wide open.

Donít agree. How many steals, tackles, interceptions or blocks did he have? How much did he run? He was our hardest working player on the pitch today.

Schneiderlin on the other hand. Wtf!? Out of position... no good passing... no tackling...no pressuring opponents... what is he bringing to the squad?  Just shocking.

November 27, 2017, 01:01:28 AM
Reply #23

School of Science

What difference could Barkley, Coleman and Bolasie bring to Everton, power, pace and energy, couple that with a new striker in January. I know things look bad but Christ they could make a huge difference, trust us to have them all injured together  :eh:
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

November 27, 2017, 01:06:46 AM
Reply #24

gizzblue

Rooney looked comfortable on the bench...  8
Especially comfortable after that brilliant move of another coat to cover his legs .

November 27, 2017, 01:08:47 AM
Reply #25

gizzblue

Were missing Mcarthy ffs. Schneiderlin ,you see what you made me write .

November 27, 2017, 01:20:33 AM
Reply #26

bigl1cks

Donít agree. How many steals, tackles, interceptions or blocks did he have? How much did he run? He was our hardest working player on the pitch today.

Schneiderlin on the other hand. Wtf!? Out of position... no good passing... no tackling...no pressuring opponents... what is he bringing to the squad?  Just shocking.

Well we got walloped 4-1 and were lucky it was that close so I will maintain what I said. The amount of time he ran up the pitch to pressure a centre back and was easily passed around was infuriating. We have forwards who should be doing that, but no he runs up and is then out of the game.
anything but long ball!

November 27, 2017, 01:48:46 AM
Reply #27

montanatoffeefan

Gueye is a headless chicken who vacates the midfield at every opportunity, leaving us wide open.

He's turned into a mutant combination of Straq and Segundo. And yet he's still one of our best players.
Everton forever.

November 27, 2017, 01:57:46 AM
Reply #28

JordanianEmbassy

9 for the sausage and egg bap I had in town before the game

November 27, 2017, 02:39:19 AM
Reply #29

SANA_DR0

Pickford 6 never really made a save and had little chance with the goals 4  going to start rate him by the number of goals we concede.
Kenny 6 tried hard, had little help probably our only player who gave a fuck, one of the youngest on the pitch shouting at others(everyone whose older than him) to do their jobs.. for that and his play at right back and left back. 7 for Kenny. motm.
Keane 4 he needs to wake the fuck up i think he's caught the Schneiderlins...  gotta be 3, we conceded the same goal twice..
Jagielka 4 looked really out of sorts 3 disgraceful we went into the season with Jags/Williams both coming to the end of their careers as first choice alongside Keane
Baines 4 got overloaded, partly due to the bizarre set up 4 sounds right, he should have tucked in on the first goal, he could see everything from his side of the pich, but he was too far up the pitch.
Schneiderlin 3 wtf has happened 
Gueye 4 fucking terrible on the ball and doesn't seem to cut anything off anymore im giving him a 5 as he has to do Schneiderlins job as well.. *no he hasnt caught the Schneiderlins.
Sigurdsson 6 great goal, at least tried but still not good enough. Bizarrely asked to do left mid great goal,shoul;d be played in the middle behind the striker more..
Mirallas 5 didn't react, should have done better with chance that came his way. Bizarrely asked to play off dcl going for a 4, he played better V Atlanta..should have scored,but shit touch when through.
Lennon 4 gave the ball away all day long. Poor worked very hard, only him and Kenny seem to give a fuck.. so 5 for Aaron.
Dcl 3 owned by the soton defenders, don't think he found an Everton man with a pass cant believe im going to say this.. but a 1, he looks shot of confidence.. he has caught the Schneiderlins

Williams 4 I give up 3 for the entire back 4
Lookman 5 got into a good position once but greedily turned back onto himself when a pass or shot was better optionhope we get to see more of him i nthe home games, where we can actually attack.. hopefully he is played further down the pitch, such a waste he has to track back to the half way line to do his skills.. 5
Vlasic 6 had little time to get marked down hope he plays next match. 5
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....