November 16, 2018, 02:39:39 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs West Ham  (Read 18557 times)

November 27, 2017, 08:10:37 PM
Reply #30

Macca77

Can anyone see us winning this game, I mean seriously?

I've tried so hard to remain positive over the last few weeks in the hope that something would change and we would come good, buy yesterday;s performance was the final straw for me, the way we just rolled over with no fight whatsoever is scary

November 27, 2017, 08:15:32 PM
Reply #31

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Must confess we are going to the game more in hope than expectation.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

November 27, 2017, 08:22:42 PM
Reply #32

everton1952

Little hope because although they have lost some key players, their attacking style will be a nightmare to our rubbish back 5.

November 27, 2017, 09:00:15 PM
Reply #33

D15TIN

------------Pickford
---Holgate Williams Jagielka
Davies---------------------Kenny
-------Baningime Gana
----------Sigurdsson
--------Rooney Sandro

Must win as we all know

November 27, 2017, 09:54:44 PM
Reply #34

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Is Holgate fit? Feeney must be in for a look in at this point.

November 27, 2017, 09:56:20 PM
Reply #35

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Is Holgate fit? Feeney must be in for a look in at this point.

Looked miles off the other night - men against boys stuff so would dread to think what hed be like vs Carroll.

November 27, 2017, 10:00:38 PM
Reply #36

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Looked miles off the other night - men against boys stuff so would dread to think what hed be like vs Carroll.

Thanks. I missed the second half so missed his debut, so I'll take your word on it. Thought it was just as he was out of position or something.

Oh for the days of Hibbert at CB.

November 27, 2017, 10:00:50 PM
Reply #37

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Bizarre that its just 4 years since they were mocking us for losing Moyes as we played, genuinely good football, beating them easily and we mocked them back for having Allardyce.

Now set for a titantic face off on Weds.

November 27, 2017, 10:01:47 PM
Reply #38

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Thanks. I missed the second half so missed his debut, so I'll take your word on it. Thought it was just as he was out of position or something.

Oh for the days of Hibbert at CB.

Was going to suggest Kenny at CB as I think hes really good at positioning his body in aerial challenges but then were down to bare bones at full back too!

November 27, 2017, 10:04:57 PM
Reply #39

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Bizarre that its just 4 years since they were mocking us for losing Moyes as we played, genuinely good football, beating them easily and we mocked them back for having Allardyce.

Now set for a titantic face off on Weds.

I miss having the high ground.

Behind West Ham and Newcastle...that really is depressing. Surprised we've not interviewed Pardew.

Slightly troubled by the fact that Allardyce only got CP out of trouble by some flukey results against the big clubs too. I don't remember the position CP were in though when he came in, maybe they were more adrift in fairness.

November 27, 2017, 10:09:46 PM
Reply #40

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I just checked, he came in Dec 24th (Merry Christmas) with CP 17th and 1 point above the bottom 3.

November 27, 2017, 10:11:00 PM
Reply #41

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Was going to suggest Kenny at CB as I think hes really good at positioning his body in aerial challenges but then were down to bare bones at full back too!

Kenny's going to be busy playing at RB, CB and LB. :)

November 27, 2017, 10:35:22 PM
Reply #42

D15TIN

If Allardyce was appointed today would he be in charge of the west ham game? Or is it too soon?

November 27, 2017, 10:38:20 PM
Reply #43

Macca77

If Allardyce was appointed today would he be in charge of the west ham game? Or is it too soon?

Hes on hols in Dubai according to sky sports

November 27, 2017, 10:40:37 PM
Reply #44

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Hes on hols in Dubai according to sky sports

Its Koeman all over again!