September 22, 2018, 10:12:25 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs West Ham  (Read 17296 times)

November 29, 2017, 08:33:11 PM
Reply #120

Thornton_19

The atmosphere will be grim tonight. I hope they don't parade Alladyce. Could see him being jeered and booed.

November 29, 2017, 10:07:17 PM
Reply #121

dax78

The atmosphere will be grim tonight. I hope they don't parade Alladyce. Could see him being jeered and booed.

Well that will be pathetic, give the man a chance ffs
Hans segers is a legend ;)

November 29, 2017, 10:17:28 PM
Reply #122

Lazarou

What else do you expect, we are in a world of shit, Moyes back with a team and now a manager that hardly anyone wants and a assistant manager that no one fucking wants.

Apathy will be the best we can hope for.
Everton, ruining the transfer market since summer 2018

November 29, 2017, 10:23:53 PM
Reply #123

Lxxx

You just know someone somewhere is working on a non too complimentary Sammy Lee banner as we speak.

November 29, 2017, 10:26:56 PM
Reply #124

Thornton_19

Our club is the only thing that's pathetic mate.

November 29, 2017, 10:27:24 PM
Reply #125

Lincs Toffee

The club is bigger than any player, any manager and certainly fucking Sammy fucking Lee, so as a life long blue I will get behind this shambles of a team, manager and backroom staff because its the club I support, always have and always will, good times or bad...do I like what is happening ?...Fuck no it is killing me inside, but no I wont be booing any members of our club and will be giving my full support to whoever walks out on the pitch tonight in the hope they have Evertons best interests at heart and we turn it around and get back to where we belong...what the fuck will booing do to help?
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

November 29, 2017, 10:32:14 PM
Reply #126

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I will continue to support Everton
I'm having fuck all to do with Allardyce and his sweats, Shakespeare and Lee
Simply simply lovely

November 29, 2017, 10:35:34 PM
Reply #127

everton1952

The club is bigger than any player, any manager and certainly fucking Sammy fucking Lee, so as a life long blue I will get behind this shambles of a team, manager and backroom staff because its the club I support, always have and always will, good times or bad...do I like what is happening ?...Fuck no it is killing me inside, but no I wont be booing any members of our club and will be giving my full support to whoever walks out on the pitch tonight in the hope they have Evertons best interests at heart and we turn it around and get back to where we belong...what the fuck will booing do to help?
Anyone booing near me tonight will get a gobful.

November 29, 2017, 10:46:45 PM
Reply #128

Tinga

I'm praying we win tonight, if we lose it's going to be fucking mental.

November 29, 2017, 10:55:31 PM
Reply #129

Tinga

November 29, 2017, 11:14:50 PM
Reply #130

GoodisonPk

If anyone boos then you want us to go down. Creating a toxic Goodison tonight will be fatal to our season. As big as a cup semi final this game.

November 29, 2017, 11:33:12 PM
Reply #131

everton1952

Might be treacherous driving tonight, especially going home. Hope the game is worth it.

November 29, 2017, 11:37:14 PM
Reply #132

School of Science

That would border on pathetic, really embarrassing, the man has arrived to get us out of the shambolic mess we are in. Not my or most other fans cup of tea, but Christ he deserves a chance.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

November 29, 2017, 11:41:53 PM
Reply #133

School of Science

Well said feel much the same.

Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

November 29, 2017, 11:56:05 PM
Reply #134

boothill

Anyone booing near me tonight will get a gobful.
so they are not allowed to express their opinion after forking out their hard earned cash ? Thats a tad unfair. Good luck with that 1 bud