November 20, 2018, 07:16:36 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs West Ham  (Read 18729 times)

November 30, 2017, 12:01:51 AM
Reply #135

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
So we can boo Barkley for not being Gazza after all, or we can boo Lukaku for only scoring goals, and we can of course boo John Stones for overconfidence

But donít you dare boo Sam, big or little.

🤔
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 30, 2017, 12:10:39 AM
Reply #136

everton1952

So we can boo Barkley for not being Gazza after all, or we can boo Lukaku for only scoring goals, and we can of course boo John Stones for overconfidence

But donít you dare boo Sam, big or little.

🤔
I clicked LIKE in error. Forgive me. What I meant to say is that anyone who booed the three you mentioned for any reason is an arsehole. Same applies for Allardyce  or Lee.

November 30, 2017, 12:16:42 AM
Reply #137

everton1952

I'm praying we win tonight, if we lose it's going to be fucking mental.
Don't understand that at all. Why should it be "fucking mental" when I imagine many would not be surprised if we lose with the squad and defence available to us? Kindly explain why you said what you did. West Ham are not much of a side, but no one is worse than us at the present time.  I will go
"fucking mental" as you put it,  if we win, not otherwise.

November 30, 2017, 12:25:57 AM
Reply #138

sam of the south

https://twitter.com/cdsmith789/status/935856892227842048

lolol ffs..

Yeah, and Sky misquoted it at the time as Everton fans singing "We WANT Sam Allardyce" 🙄

Ah, many a true word..
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

November 30, 2017, 12:27:05 AM
Reply #139

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
The club is bigger than any player, any manager and certainly fucking Sammy fucking Lee, so as a life long blue I will get behind this shambles of a team, manager and backroom staff because its the club I support, always have and always will, good times or bad...do I like what is happening ?...Fuck no it is killing me inside, but no I wont be booing any members of our club and will be giving my full support to whoever walks out on the pitch tonight in the hope they have Evertons best interests at heart and we turn it around and get back to where we belong...what the fuck will booing do to help?

Everything is bigger than sammy Lee to be fair.

November 30, 2017, 12:27:50 AM
Reply #140

boothill

oh well, time to go , off to the cauldron, lets hope its a win. COYB

November 30, 2017, 12:32:11 AM
Reply #141

eyesalwaysblue

The Everton dog is for life....COYB
I still despise Clive Thomas..

November 30, 2017, 12:32:32 AM
Reply #142

sam of the south

Booing Allardyce would be even grimmer than the fact we've appointed him in the first place.

He is blameless in all this (for once)

Any ire should be reserved for Moshiri, Kenwright, Koeman, and Walsh.

November 30, 2017, 12:43:22 AM
Reply #143

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
In a pub in town here, fireplace, San Miguel, seat right infront of a massive screen. Shame I have to go the actual game really.

November 30, 2017, 12:46:40 AM
Reply #144

sam of the south

In a pub in town here, fireplace, San Miguel, seat right infront of a massive screen. Shame I have to go the actual game really.

Stay there, get sloshed, hit town, pull a bird, get fingering.

November 30, 2017, 12:49:36 AM
Reply #145

Lincs Toffee

But don't you dare boo Sam, big or little.

For the likes of Barkley, Lukaku, Stones et al I will show my displeasure for individual mistakes and poor performances, but booing a new manager (even if it is Allardyce) before a ball is kicked...really ??

Iím sure I will be fucked off with some of his tactics over the coming months but at a time where the team need the fans behind them for probably one of our biggest games of the season then what would a toxic atmosphere achieve?
ďI used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.Ē - Dixie Dean

November 30, 2017, 12:56:22 AM
Reply #146

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Stay there, get sloshed, hit town, pull a bird, get fingering.

Would be good to see the return of the Denim Hoody
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 30, 2017, 12:57:26 AM
Reply #147

sam of the south

Would be good to see the return of the Denim Hoody

Hahaha 😂

November 30, 2017, 01:01:58 AM
Reply #148

WeimaranerBlues

No Jags

Pickford
kenny Holgate Williams Martina