November 17, 2018, 06:39:41 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs West Ham  (Read 18588 times)

November 27, 2017, 06:39:43 PM
Read 18588 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Which is why we should have been playing for clean sheets from the start.

Instead we’ve humbled along with a misplaced idea of just being bolder with selections and approach and that will right all the previous wrongs.

We’ve had 7 games with no cohesion from the previous match.

Admittedly there’s not as much training time, but then use that matches for that instead (as much as possible, at least).

We should be aiming for a clean sheet against these and against Huddersfield.

If we sneak a win (or two...) then fantastic. But if not we at least show that we want to and can defend.

But based on what we’ve seen so far, and that they’re one of the few teams below us, I doubt we’ll get anything other than “going for it”.

Need a coach in as soon as possible to start playing with some cohesion. You did a really good job of allaying some of my fears yesterday when you said that basically we should worry when we’ve seen them with a coach in place who is trying to keep clean sheets.

Imo we were miles better under Koeman than we are right now, and it was still right to bring his reign to a close. Won’t take much to get some positivity back, but we need to start immediately.

Saw a worrying rumour that we have been unable to agree a fee with erwin for letting him go, and so have been unable to replace the manager. Sounds a bit fishy but I don’t like the sound of it.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 28, 2017, 12:37:34 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Let Joe Royal take the last game ffs ....he's obvs been holding the training wheels for Unsworth anyway .

The ultimate disgrace for unsworth that.

Let unsworth bow out in style, Sigurdsson left back, Vlasic in the bogs, Lookman on at half time, Mirallas up front and the ghost of Christmas past in holding mid.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 28, 2017, 06:05:54 AM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Pickford
Kenny Jags Williams Cuco?

Sig Beni Gueye

Lennon Rooney Vlasic

November 29, 2017, 12:42:37 AM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Can’t even imagine how easy it would be to play against us without Gana’s tackles and pressing.

Ok we might actually have someone in the middle of the pitch but I think I’d rather Gana and another pair of legs playing as 8’s with Beni or (if he was still good) Schneiderlin in between.

November 30, 2017, 12:01:51 AM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
So we can boo Barkley for not being Gazza after all, or we can boo Lukaku for only scoring goals, and we can of course boo John Stones for overconfidence

But don’t you dare boo Sam, big or little.

🤔

November 30, 2017, 12:56:22 AM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Stay there, get sloshed, hit town, pull a bird, get fingering.

Would be good to see the return of the Denim Hoody

November 30, 2017, 01:30:06 AM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Hart
5Zabaleta
2Reid
21Ogbonna
3Cresswell
8Kouyaté
14Obiang
7Arnautovic
10Lanzini
26Masuaku
20A Ayew

Genuinely light years ahead 😩

November 30, 2017, 01:31:43 AM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
It's a decent idea in terms of defence, it might not work, but it's potentially better than what we've tried so far.

No it isn’t? Why about that side looks like a nice idea?

Gueye and Davies two of the most positionally ill equipped centre mids in the league, rooney out left and a crap right back at left back.

Am I missing something here?

November 30, 2017, 01:50:12 AM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
What is wrong with jags?

Been asking myself that all year

November 30, 2017, 03:43:16 AM
Reply #9

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Kenny has been great today

MOTM for me. Very encouraging display.

November 30, 2017, 07:00:19 AM
Reply #10

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Think players are giving Unsworth a performance.

Haha fucking hell ridge