September 18, 2018, 10:45:31 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs West Ham  (Read 17237 times)

November 30, 2017, 04:33:46 AM
Reply #660

bacon sarnie

Bills not quite fit yet but nearly there, i'll slag Wayne off every game if he keeps doing that.

Blame Bill. Nobody else wanted him!

November 30, 2017, 04:33:58 AM
Reply #661

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

It may be worth remembering that these are below us in the league and also pretty shit too. They arenít rocking up and smashing teams. They got beat 3-0 at home by Brighton

This bizarre notion that Moyes has revitalised them is just false

Damn right!these are shite and managed by the clueless Moyes!

Great performance tonight, made up for Unsworth. Thought there were some really good performances and he may have uncovered some key things in his last game in charge

Rooney playing deeper and Sigurdsson further forward makes sense

Holgate probably does deserve a run at centre back and Keane a bit of time out

I thought Jonjoe Kenny was outstanding tonight, also Aaron Lennon worked his arse off

Tom Davies much improved as well. Looked so much more comfortable on the ball than he has done recently

Massive pen save from Pickford. If we would have conceded then it would have made for a horrible tense end
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

November 30, 2017, 04:34:43 AM
Reply #662

chang

Second time Rooney has scored against WHU from the half way line .....

November 30, 2017, 04:34:47 AM
Reply #663

Lxxx

I thought I'll have a cheeky couple of cans midweek to celebrate a new manager and get me through the following 90 minutes of shite. Didn't bank on that performance. I was back and forth to the fridge all night, gonna have a sore head in the morning. Fuckers.

November 30, 2017, 04:40:00 AM
Reply #664

Glory

First clean sheet since the the opening game of the season.

November 30, 2017, 04:42:41 AM
Reply #665

Macca77

I thought I'll have a cheeky couple of cans midweek to celebrate a new manager and get me through the following 90 minutes of shite. Didn't bank on that performance. I was back and forth to the fridge all night, gonna have a sore head in the morning. Fuckers.

Did exactly the same

November 30, 2017, 04:45:00 AM
Reply #666

eyesalwaysblue

Unsworth showed what a class bloke he is tonight, total dignity spoke brilliant.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

November 30, 2017, 04:53:54 AM
Reply #667

Lazarou

Been on the godfather's (Whiskey & Amaretto) so will be in a whole world of pain tomorrow. Worth it though.

Didn't think I would be celebrating as opposed to commiserating tonight.
Everton, ruining the transfer market since summer 2018

November 30, 2017, 04:55:11 AM
Reply #668

Toddacelli

Would be good to see the return of the Denim Hoody

After all the abuse I gave @TheRam at the time - I have genuinely been looking at buying a denim hoodie for myself recently -

https://www.yakuzastore.com/en/killed-by-fame-jeans-hooded-denim-jacket/men/jackets-yakuzastore-com/a-3676/

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

November 30, 2017, 04:58:39 AM
Reply #669

eyesalwaysblue

The drinks a killer midweek but rude not to.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

November 30, 2017, 05:03:07 AM
Reply #670

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Just back in the hotel, what a night ! Was absolutely made up for Unsworth, with the Gwladys street bellowing out "Rhino, Rhino" and "Oh David Unsworth, he drinks his own piss" you could see how emotional he was as he thanked the crowd, absolute star, Sam better not touch that guy , he is Everton
Incarnate !

November 30, 2017, 05:05:15 AM
Reply #671

gizzblue

What a fucking performance ...save the first 15 of the second half .....Rooney was brilliant as was the boy Kenny ....that was fucking everton to a man everyone was boss even Williams never let his head go after the pen .

COYB...Unsworth deserved that send off .

November 30, 2017, 05:10:41 AM
Reply #672

van der Meyde

ďIím sorry for the wait, sir, but hereís that new manager effect you ordered.Ē
Well, we *have* finally (all but) appointed a guy they'll have to keep sweet long term.

November 30, 2017, 05:18:41 AM
Reply #673

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
What an incredible player Wayne Rooney is.

The technique on that goal is ridiculous.

His performance in general was what we've been crying out for. Desire, responsibility, quality and creativity.

That second goal was a thing of beauty as well. Crafted right out of north Liverpool that. Kirkdale, west Derby, Crocky. Is right lads.

November 30, 2017, 05:29:38 AM
Reply #674

boothill

emotional that,, what a servant to this club and proper gentleman he is, god bless ya rhino.  carrying on with the morgans spiced now ,, laters