October 20, 2019, 03:47:55 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs West Ham  (Read 26775 times)

November 27, 2017, 08:22:42 PM
Read 26775 times

everton1952

Little hope because although they have lost some key players, their attacking style will be a nightmare to our rubbish back 5.

November 28, 2017, 10:46:35 PM
Reply #1

everton1952

The hopeless Gana picked again. I suppose there is no one left to choose from? Maybe it is not true and he won't say until near kick off. 0-4 might be a good bet with that team. Mind you Robles is OK.

November 29, 2017, 10:35:34 PM
Reply #2

everton1952

The club is bigger than any player, any manager and certainly fucking Sammy fucking Lee, so as a life long blue I will get behind this shambles of a team, manager and backroom staff because its the club I support, always have and always will, good times or bad...do I like what is happening ?...Fuck no it is killing me inside, but no I wont be booing any members of our club and will be giving my full support to whoever walks out on the pitch tonight in the hope they have Evertons best interests at heart and we turn it around and get back to where we belong...what the fuck will booing do to help?
Anyone booing near me tonight will get a gobful.

November 29, 2017, 11:33:12 PM
Reply #3

everton1952

Might be treacherous driving tonight, especially going home. Hope the game is worth it.

November 30, 2017, 12:10:39 AM
Reply #4

everton1952

So we can boo Barkley for not being Gazza after all, or we can boo Lukaku for only scoring goals, and we can of course boo John Stones for overconfidence

But donít you dare boo Sam, big or little.

🤔
I clicked LIKE in error. Forgive me. What I meant to say is that anyone who booed the three you mentioned for any reason is an arsehole. Same applies for Allardyce  or Lee.

November 30, 2017, 12:16:42 AM
Reply #5

everton1952

I'm praying we win tonight, if we lose it's going to be fucking mental.
Don't understand that at all. Why should it be "fucking mental" when I imagine many would not be surprised if we lose with the squad and defence available to us? Kindly explain why you said what you did. West Ham are not much of a side, but no one is worse than us at the present time.  I will go
"fucking mental" as you put it,  if we win, not otherwise.

November 30, 2017, 05:57:24 AM
Reply #6

everton1952

Bloody marvellous, bloody freezing, but well worth it. Sorry for the West Ham fans. They even cheered their team at the end.

November 30, 2017, 06:22:55 AM
Reply #7

everton1952

After despairing of him over the past few games he has played, this was a revelation to see him dictating things from deep and scoring 3. However we will not play many sides as bad as West Ham did tonight. Having said that 4-0 was harsh on them, not that I care.