September 18, 2019, 09:08:54 PM

Author Topic: Everton vs West Ham  (Read 25163 times)

November 29, 2017, 05:15:33 PM
Read 25163 times

Rodenplav64

Yeh, something about his wrists which are causing him to palm balls back out in front of him instead of away to the side. 

I thought he had developed a bad back at Sunderland picking the ball out of the net so maybe he has a reoccurrence .

November 30, 2017, 02:00:25 AM
Reply #1

Rodenplav64

We will fucking batter these but I can't bare to watch .

November 30, 2017, 03:57:50 AM
Reply #2

Rodenplav64

Fuckin Rooney wandering about like a care home escapee again

Sometimes your comments provide your fucking stupidity .

November 30, 2017, 04:01:38 AM
Reply #3

Rodenplav64

Rooney has got previous including at the start of this game. No one could have predicted what was to come.

Let's just enjoy it instead of having a go at each other.

That wasn't having a go .

November 30, 2017, 04:07:28 AM
Reply #4

Rodenplav64

We will fucking batter these but I can't bare to watch .

I think I will watch the highlights .

November 30, 2017, 02:31:26 PM
Reply #5

Rodenplav64

I feel a bit sorry for Unsworth this morning . Some of our players need to hang their heads for the performances against Atlanta and Southampton and the board too for its inept handling of the situation . Great win and I hate fans who break it down and say we were shit for 10mins here and 5mins there . FFS we won 4-0 and saw what should be goal of the season . I can see like someone else said he is not the man for the job in these circumstances but what a shame to see Sammy Lee instead of Unsworth standing next to Allardyce ( as if that isn't hard enough ) where he could start to gain the experience he needs . The only good thing about Allardyce is last night will be his bench mark in terms of performance and drop below it and you will be gone . Everyone of them players knows he will bring people in and they know they are playing for their careers at Goodison . The 7 pts under Unsworth could be what turns it around as clubs are sinking past us down the table .

November 30, 2017, 02:36:33 PM
Reply #6

Rodenplav64

Rooney played everywhere apart from in goal, Sigurdsson started on the left

Gana was much better with Rooneys footballing brain alongside him .