September 26, 2018, 01:40:03 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs West Ham  (Read 17361 times)

November 30, 2017, 01:58:08 PM
Reply #690

Macca77

I realized something last night and it shocked me to my very core, I haven't got Z Cars as my phone ringtone, its always on silent because of work, can't find it, feel free to message me a mp3 version you lovely people so I can rectify this wrong I've discovered, shit Evertonian me.

Carry on...

November 30, 2017, 02:00:30 PM
Reply #691

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I realized something last night and it shocked me to my very core, I haven't got Z Cars as my phone ringtone, its always on silent because of work, can't find it, feel free to message me a mp3 version you lovely people so I can rectify this wrong I've discovered, shit Evertonian me.

Carry on...

That's is bad mate
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 30, 2017, 02:02:33 PM
Reply #692

Macca77

That's is bad mate

I know I'm a wrongun, my current ringtone is Walk by the Foo Fighters, I have no clue how or why, I was probably ratarsed at the time.

November 30, 2017, 02:12:39 PM
Reply #693

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I know I'm a wrongun, my current ringtone is Walk by the Foo Fighters, I have no clue how or why, I was probably ratarsed at the time.

Tune that though

November 30, 2017, 02:16:29 PM
Reply #694

Macca77

Tune that though

Yep, been listening to it all morning, the key change on "I'm never gonna die" gives my goosebumps

November 30, 2017, 02:19:16 PM
Reply #695

dax78

As I only saw highlights on MOTD I couldn't really make out what kind of formation we had. Where did Rooney and sig play?
Hans segers is a legend ;)

November 30, 2017, 02:21:21 PM
Reply #696

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
As I only saw highlights on MOTD I couldn't really make out what kind of formation we had. Where did Rooney and sig play?

Was 4-3-3(ish) with Rooney in CM and Sig wide(ish) left.

November 30, 2017, 02:22:16 PM
Reply #697

Macca77

Rooney played everywhere apart from in goal, Sigurdsson started on the left

November 30, 2017, 02:23:32 PM
Reply #698

TheTone

Sig number 10

Rooney numbers 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 11

November 30, 2017, 02:27:13 PM
Reply #699

AllyBlue14

We must have had one of the most 'home-grown' teams in the league tonight. Just an observation really but it's great to see so many young players in particular. Hopefully last night will have given them some confidence.

November 30, 2017, 02:31:26 PM
Reply #700

Rodenplav64

I feel a bit sorry for Unsworth this morning . Some of our players need to hang their heads for the performances against Atlanta and Southampton and the board too for its inept handling of the situation . Great win and I hate fans who break it down and say we were shit for 10mins here and 5mins there . FFS we won 4-0 and saw what should be goal of the season . I can see like someone else said he is not the man for the job in these circumstances but what a shame to see Sammy Lee instead of Unsworth standing next to Allardyce ( as if that isn't hard enough ) where he could start to gain the experience he needs . The only good thing about Allardyce is last night will be his bench mark in terms of performance and drop below it and you will be gone . Everyone of them players knows he will bring people in and they know they are playing for their careers at Goodison . The 7 pts under Unsworth could be what turns it around as clubs are sinking past us down the table .

November 30, 2017, 02:36:33 PM
Reply #701

Rodenplav64

Rooney played everywhere apart from in goal, Sigurdsson started on the left

Gana was much better with Rooneys footballing brain alongside him .

November 30, 2017, 04:33:33 PM
Reply #702

Lincs Toffee

Carry on...

I almost clicked the 'Report to Moderator' button for this post ....WTF man ???
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

November 30, 2017, 04:56:49 PM
Reply #703

Lxxx

Gana was much better with Rooneys footballing brain alongside him .

True. Without Schneiderlin passing the buck too we actually had a presence in there.

November 30, 2017, 05:14:27 PM
Reply #704

sirblue57

Great result and not normally one for omens but if the score times were right.. we scored 18,78, 66
The 28 I can't tag to the club but it's the same in inches as my cock so I'll claim it😣😣😣
Onward Evertonians!!!!
27/28 Dean's 60 ?
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.