September 19, 2019, 05:53:43 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs West Ham  (Read 25185 times)

November 29, 2017, 10:27:24 PM
Read 25185 times

Lincs Toffee

The club is bigger than any player, any manager and certainly fucking Sammy fucking Lee, so as a life long blue I will get behind this shambles of a team, manager and backroom staff because its the club I support, always have and always will, good times or bad...do I like what is happening ?...Fuck no it is killing me inside, but no I wont be booing any members of our club and will be giving my full support to whoever walks out on the pitch tonight in the hope they have Evertons best interests at heart and we turn it around and get back to where we belong...what the fuck will booing do to help?
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

November 30, 2017, 12:49:36 AM
Reply #1

Lincs Toffee

So we can boo Barkley for not being Gazza after all, or we can boo Lukaku for only scoring goals, and we can of course boo John Stones for overconfidence

But don't you dare boo Sam, big or little.

For the likes of Barkley, Lukaku, Stones et al I will show my displeasure for individual mistakes and poor performances, but booing a new manager (even if it is Allardyce) before a ball is kicked...really ??

Im sure I will be fucked off with some of his tactics over the coming months but at a time where the team need the fans behind them for probably one of our biggest games of the season then what would a toxic atmosphere achieve?
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

November 30, 2017, 01:09:54 AM
Reply #2

Lincs Toffee

What's that movie called where a man searches for his wife's killer but can't remember past 24 hours and so tattoos clues on his body??
Maybe we need to chip in for some of them tattoos for unsworth. Fucking idiot seems to have forgot I've been as useful as DCL recently. Honestly the sooner he's gone the better. His team selection is shocking
Momento ?

November 30, 2017, 04:33:33 PM
Reply #3

Lincs Toffee

I realized something last night and it shocked me to my very core, I haven't got Z Cars as my phone ringtone, its always on silent because of work, can't find it, feel free to message me a mp3 version you lovely people so I can rectify this wrong I've discovered, shit Evertonian me.

Carry on...

I almost clicked the 'Report to Moderator' button for this post ....WTF man ???