August 20, 2018, 09:24:11 PM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce in Everton talks  (Read 28080 times)

November 28, 2017, 03:08:33 AM
Reply #150

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Talk on twitter of Ferguson being sacked
Darren?
Where is he nowadays?

Holy shit, wait do you mean fergie from the black eyed peas??

Fewming
Simply simply lovely

November 28, 2017, 03:09:58 AM
Reply #151

Major Clanger

:o

I was only joking mate, but are you seriously suggesting that Redknapp made Bale what he is?

Having been moved from the defensive line to midfield is what made him.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

November 28, 2017, 03:13:17 AM
Reply #152

Tony Clifton

Iím warming to the idea of The Big Sam*

*#thankyoukoeman

November 28, 2017, 03:16:30 AM
Reply #153

MrWhite

Having been moved from the defensive line to midfield is what made him.

I always thought it was his pace and his ability on the ball that made him? Granted being played in midfield helped give him more license to roam, but again was that some genius observation where only Redknapp could realise that if you give you best player freedom to roam and do his thing, you'll win more? Do we have to credit Brenda for making Suarez too?  :(

November 28, 2017, 03:17:45 AM
Reply #154

mikey_blue

..............can people stop calling him Fat Sam ? if he was gay would you call him Gay Sam ,if he was black would you call him Black Sam ? We don't tolerate racist or sexist insults on here but apparently it's ok to disrespect someone for their weight. He's a big lad but there are quite a few big lads on here, self included.
In fact Dave Unsworth is probably bigger than Sam and 20 years younger . I don't hear anyone calling him Fat Dave .

Would you mind not saying "Him"? It's really unfair to assume gender.

November 28, 2017, 03:18:08 AM
Reply #155

Major Clanger

I always thought it was his pace and his ability on the ball that made him? Granted being played in midfield helped give him more license to roam, but again was that some genius observation where only Redknapp could realise that if you give you best player freedom to roam and do his thing, you'll win more? Do we have to credit Brenda for making Suarez too?  :(

All I'm saying is that he looked utter dogshit as a fullback.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

November 28, 2017, 03:23:00 AM
Reply #156

Macca77

Dunc and Jeffers relieved of their duties apparently

November 28, 2017, 03:24:13 AM
Reply #157

MrWhite

All I'm saying is that he looked utter dogshit as a fullback.

His free kicks were still pretty damn good.

That run of games without Spurs winning when he started was a fairly big millstone though.

November 28, 2017, 03:24:38 AM
Reply #158

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
They did fuck all anyways
Simply simply lovely

November 28, 2017, 03:24:40 AM
Reply #159

Heisenberg

The best thing about this is that we had to 'reopen talks'. Because we never bothered at first because we knew he wasn't good enough. and then we've gone crawling back. They havent got a clue

November 28, 2017, 03:25:33 AM
Reply #160

Alanvideo

.............night of the long knives  nod
We are special ,we are Everton.

November 28, 2017, 03:26:01 AM
Reply #161

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Time to get rid of the bloos

November 28, 2017, 03:26:17 AM
Reply #162

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Unsworth apparently at the U23 game tonight
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 28, 2017, 03:26:31 AM
Reply #163

Macca77

November 28, 2017, 03:26:35 AM
Reply #164

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
If we are willing to accept this appointment is it under the idea that he steadies the ship, gets us a mid table finish and then we replace him in the summer?

Heís not the most likeable guy, but I think he doesnít like the general view of him that he plays dinousaur football and has no style. He will point to how he has always embraced sports science and technology and of course how he managed to turn Bolton into a club who qualified for Europe after being perennial relegation candidates

He will feel like heís got a point to prove and that this is a much bigger job than he had at West Ham, Sunderland, Blackburn, Palace etc

I think his ego tells him that he can turn us from a relegation threatened side into a top 6 candidate

Iím seeing this as a hopefully short term fix before a permanent more exciting appointment in the summer
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!