January 23, 2018, 12:08:36 PM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce in Everton talks  (Read 19545 times)

November 27, 2017, 11:31:13 PM
Reply #45

GrantyBoy78

He'll be an improvement on Unsworth and at this moment in time I'll take that.
Although he was in charge for far too long, the silver lining of the Unsworth reign is that it dispelled the naive idea that anyone could just come in and Ďget them to show a bit of passioní and the results would follow.

We need someone experienced and with an actual survival strategy and weíve got him. Our chances of beating West Ham and Huddersfield have vastly improved.

November 27, 2017, 11:33:27 PM
Reply #46

MmmBlueRamirez

Checks date on thread, sees its recent, kills self.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

November 27, 2017, 11:33:47 PM
Reply #47

Craig_1878

Not the most exciting appointment but he will sure up the defence which we are desperate for atm and weedle out the shithouses, and maybe Benteke will be tempted to link up with him again after his time at Palace? I dont know, its all a bit embarrassing at this stage but there are positives (we hope).
"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge

November 27, 2017, 11:34:37 PM
Reply #48

Cereal Killer

We could get Danny Rose in jan.  As  much i do not like him and his attitude, he could do a job for us.  And to give Baines some slack and resting time.  so he could be the player he was.

lolol  because he doesn't want to go to United?

November 27, 2017, 11:37:26 PM
Reply #49

eyesalwaysblue

I still despise Clive Thomas..

November 27, 2017, 11:38:13 PM
Reply #50

Evertonian in NC

would be the darkest day of our history (at least in my lifetime), I can't and won't support it.  Period, full stop.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

November 27, 2017, 11:41:03 PM
Reply #51

dazfrancis

4 weeks ago I was vehemently against this, now I'm just desperate for us to stop getting battered.

How depressing

November 27, 2017, 11:41:17 PM
Reply #52

Ari

lolol  because he doesn't want to go to United?

I have not seen that... thanks for correcting me :)

November 27, 2017, 11:41:50 PM
Reply #53

Lxxx

would be the darkest day of our history (at least in my lifetime), I can't and won't support it.  Period, full stop.

Bit dramatic.

November 27, 2017, 11:45:46 PM
Reply #54

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

November 27, 2017, 11:47:24 PM
Reply #55

Evertonian in NC

Bit dramatic.

I don't think so.  We're poisoning our club, in more ways than one.  Will take 3-5 years to recover, if we recover.  All because we couldn't "think bigger" on a search list outside of Marco Silva.  That's unforgivably poor management.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

November 27, 2017, 11:50:54 PM
Reply #56

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I did kind of think I would only take him if we were in a real crisis. Itís starting to look that way now. We are scrapping for our lives

I imagine if he comes in now and we beat West Ham and Huddersfield and donít get beat in the Derby then most will have at least warmed to him. Even that seems a big ask at the moment
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

November 27, 2017, 11:56:29 PM
Reply #57

eyesalwaysblue

I don't think so.  We're poisoning our club, in more ways than one.  Will take 3-5 years to recover, if we recover.  All because we couldn't "think bigger" on a search list outside of Marco Silva.  That's unforgivably poor management.
I know what your'e saying mate but we might never recover at all if we go down.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

November 28, 2017, 12:00:25 AM
Reply #58

Paddockoldie

I don't like the idea myself but getting relegated would be much worse fella.. you know that already but I share your pain

November 28, 2017, 12:02:24 AM
Reply #59

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Certainly didn't mean to like that, far from it. So you won't support us anymore because you don't like our choice of manager ? Fine, find yourself another team, it is what it is and we all need to get behind the team, the manager, the club.