October 15, 2018, 08:11:36 PM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce in Everton talks  (Read 29400 times)

November 28, 2017, 01:19:01 AM
Reply #90

penguinofdoom1878

Didn't look like that to me last Thursday or on Sunday , so how exactly do you think we get out of this mess before it's too late ?

If I knew myself then I would be a football manager in real life, not an admin manager within the welsh government.

But at no point have I thought I know we need Sam Allardyce, with his 39.4% win ratio and his 18 wins from his last 55 games as a Premier League manager.

I can not believe for 1 second he is the ONLY option in the entire world. We are not at Simeone/Tuchel levels but we are not at Sam Allardyce levels either. Bringing him in wont guarantee safety.

November 28, 2017, 01:19:52 AM
Reply #91

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I was paraphrasing, but your post seemed to be saying that you are confused by the fume, so I offered you an explanation. You did seem to be suggesting that Sam is the only viable option (as anyone better would be delusion?) and that we have to act now, which to me implied that you think we have to get Sam or else we are going down, and therefore the fume is foolish. Perhaps you could clarify what you actually meant if that was not it?

My post requires no clarification, it is intended as it reads, if you choose to make assumptions about what I "seem" to be suggesting that's fine, thanks for coming but you are way off the mark. You say for example that I was "confused" about the fume, wrong, I simply don't understand it, big difference, what you "think I seem to be suggesting" what qualifies you to make such assumptions ?

November 28, 2017, 01:20:31 AM
Reply #92

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
With the squad at his disposal and the budget he's going to be given he should be getting this team top half at the very least.

Let's not think he's done a good job because we don't go down. Let's try and keep some standards aye

November 28, 2017, 01:22:16 AM
Reply #93

Mayor Farnum

would be the darkest day of our history (at least in my lifetime), I can't and won't support it.  Period, full stop.

Drama Queen. Exclamation mark!

November 28, 2017, 01:27:08 AM
Reply #94

AllyBlue14

My post requires no clarification, it is intended as it reads, if you choose to make assumptions about what I "seem" to be suggesting that's fine, thanks for coming but you are way off the mark. You say for example that I was "confused" about the fume, wrong, I simply don't understand it, big difference, what you "think I seem to be suggesting" what qualifies you to make such assumptions ?

Leave it mate, he wilfully misinterpreted something I said about Koeman a couple of months back. And when I tried to clarify myself, he misinterpreted that too. I think what you were saying was pretty clear.

November 28, 2017, 01:32:04 AM
Reply #95

everton1952

we dont need big boned Sam now or ever, we can get out of this mess without him
Oh, Have you transmitted your alternative to the board?  Name your alternative.

November 28, 2017, 01:32:25 AM
Reply #96

MrWhite

I was just asking as it seemed I had misunderstood what you meant. If you don't want to explain, that's fine. Maybe I've misunderstood the purpose of posting on a forum too.

November 28, 2017, 01:34:24 AM
Reply #97

MrWhite

Leave it mate, he wilfully misinterpreted something I said about Koeman a couple of months back. And when I tried to clarify myself, he misinterpreted that too. I think what you were saying was pretty clear.

What exactly is wilful about misinterpreting? If I've misunderstood, let me know. If you can't, then it's not really my issue at all, is it?

November 28, 2017, 01:34:57 AM
Reply #98

AllyBlue14

All this talk of 18 wins out of 55 and shit football - he was managing Palace and Sunderland, who were possibly one of the worst sides in PL history. The fact he kept them up is more of an achievement than Guardiola winning the league this season with City, such is the disparity in quality.

Allardyce is by no means a guarantee of survival, but he's proven he can turn teams around. It's not the most fashionable option (I'd prefer Dyche, having realised that Tuchel or anyone else of note wouldn't touch us with a barge pole) but if he comes here, we get behind him.

November 28, 2017, 01:38:36 AM
Reply #99

Paddockoldie

Allardyce is a calculated gamble because of his experience but there are no guarantees. Bringing somone outside of the prem is a bigger gamble and it's a rock and a hard place scenario. We're not that great a catch but more of a reputation wrecker for any good manager. That's just reality for me. It will change for the better but as I've said before our expectation is our biggest weakness.

November 28, 2017, 01:38:45 AM
Reply #100

ally2

Pathetic appointment. Everything about it just reeks of shit housery.

- We just point out refuse to look abroad for anything. Managers and players. Which has proven an absolute expensive shambles since Moyes left.

- Allarydyce although hasn't taken clubs down, he leaves them in terrible positions.

- Assembles dross players meaning its a complete rebuilding task when he leaves.

- Will never ever push us on.

- Negative horrible football.

- Won fuck all. Isn't a winner.

We dont know what we are doing

You do realise he hasn't actually been appointed yet right?

November 28, 2017, 01:40:26 AM
Reply #101

Bob Sacamano

Ha. Pep Allardyce.

November 28, 2017, 01:40:39 AM
Reply #102

AllyBlue14

What exactly is wilful about misinterpreting? If I've misunderstood, let me know. If you can't, then it's not really my issue at all, is it?

I did let you know, about 5 times, and you continued to misunderstand/take me to task. Given that it's happened again here, I'd say you're either doing it on purpose or you're stupid. Both of which make it your issue.

Anyway, that's it. This is off-topic and annoying for people wanting to share their visions of our successful future under Big Sam.

November 28, 2017, 01:51:36 AM
Reply #103

MrWhite

I did let you know, about 5 times, and you continued to misunderstand/take me to task. Given that it's happened again here, I'd say you're either doing it on purpose or you're stupid. Both of which make it your issue.

Anyway, that's it. This is off-topic and annoying for people wanting to share their visions of our successful future under Big Sam.

OK, if insulting is easier then I guess you can just have control of the thread.  :bonk:

November 28, 2017, 01:53:51 AM
Reply #104

Optimistic Blue

When Spurs hired Harry Redknapp after a career of battling with skint teams fighting relegation he was able to take his shot at the big time and took them to the champions league and built the foundations for the team they are today.

The same will happen with us and Fat Sam.
you cant take the right out of Kenwright