August 22, 2019, 09:28:27 AM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce in Everton talks  (Read 36674 times)

November 27, 2017, 10:42:51 PM
Read 36674 times

everton1952

Good, get it done. I hope he empties out 4 or 5 of the dross we are carrying in the process. Gives us time to appoint a better one maybe next season and put this blip  behind us.

November 27, 2017, 11:08:02 PM
Reply #1

everton1952

I predict he will attain God-like status in 2 weeks if the score is Shite 0 - Everton 1. Worth all of 2 million to Palace just for that.

November 28, 2017, 01:32:04 AM
Reply #2

everton1952

we dont need big boned Sam now or ever, we can get out of this mess without him
Oh, Have you transmitted your alternative to the board?  Name your alternative.

November 29, 2017, 12:10:42 AM
Reply #3

everton1952

From hoping for a top 4 challenge in June to attempting to convince ourselves Allardyce is in anyway a good option for us in November. My goodness how far we've fallen. Awful appointment every way its looked at.

Sam Allardyce never has been and never will be good enough for this club. We are 1 win from 11th we do not need Sam Allardyce, just a sheer no ambition panic appointment.
Oh ! We are one win from 11th so there is no problem. Presumably leave Unsworth to get on with his successful run?  No need for panic. Tell that to everyone on here and put it to a vote.  Panic or no panic.

November 29, 2017, 04:23:12 PM
Reply #4

everton1952

Very true, we are in a mess no doubt about it and then some but we are a club with a expensive squad, fantastic youth set up etc etc. We are still in November though and I think it is still a bit early to push the panic button.

A manager with a decent calibre and some organisation should easily be able to get us out of this mess, why does it have to be him and his backroom staff. Sammy fucking Lee FFS!

All on Walsh by the looks of it, he can fuck off. Embarrassing.

Name one that you know is likely to be available now or very soon.

November 29, 2017, 05:11:15 PM
Reply #5

everton1952

All the shite and hate spouted on here for several weeks could have been  avoided if the voice of NSNO had been heeded by the club. Many foreign names have been suggested by knowledgeable people, all of them suitable for the plumb Everton job, and apparently all dying to come. Nothing happened. We could have saved all this unpleasantness and stayed with the popular Unsworth. One writer opened the Unsworth  thread saying "I love this guy".   Unsie is so nice, cuddly, honest, endearing, loyal, all the qualities not applicable to Big Sam, and would work for nothing if asked. It might have taken Unsie  2 years to get the 40 pts,  but although fat like Sam, at least he was never sacked by England and would prefer Ebbrell  as his assistant rather than a former shite man named Lee. All points in Unsie's favour. Come on Bill. If you pick Big Sam, some on NSNO might never go to a match again (or in some cases never turn the TV on again).

November 29, 2017, 08:23:35 PM
Reply #6

everton1952

Struggling to understand what you're going on about tbh but are you saying you'd prefer to get relegated with Unsworth and Ebbrell than stay up with Allardyce and Lee.
Exactly what points in Unsies favour, hes been an absolute car crash and were in a much worst mess now than we were when he took over, hence the reason our hand has been forced
Errr, sorry the sarcasm passed over your head.actually.  I am mocking all those who know better and would have done better and spout utter bile. Come on Sam.

November 29, 2017, 08:27:54 PM
Reply #7

everton1952

Exciting... might swerve the match off later and play some Rocket League with my mates.
Are you giving up your ticket which would be sad, or don't you have one?

November 29, 2017, 08:32:00 PM
Reply #8

everton1952

This decision and whole management recruitment farce just sums up what a complete charlatan Moshiri in particular is with his embarrassing leaks to Jim White, grandiose aspirations of the big time and the very best and splashing cash...... when it allegedly isn't even his money, our NET spend has been minimal, the new ground we won't even own or fill and telling Jim White a load of shite about big players and managers coming and Barkley leaving. Now it's reduced to Sam Allardyce and probably signing Scott Dann and Charlie Austin.

I haven't heard one fucking fan lay the blame at Moshiri, Kenwright or the boards door. All because they are seemingly under the delusion  of a honeymoon period for Moshiri and tbat this new stadium is going to take us into a brave new world.

Allardyce might not be here for long although I doubt his backroom staff would accept that. But once again that's Manager No2 Moshiri has picked and once again it's been a complete disaster.

Everything the man touches is either allegedly someone else's or a walking disaster. Not having a person who doesn't support our club tear it apart, strip away it's soul and send it into mediocrity.
Gosh, you are in a bad way. It would be hard to match that load of bile. Why don't you start a thread "Moshiri Out". and see what response you get?

November 29, 2017, 08:34:52 PM
Reply #9

everton1952

The club has been run by amateurs since Moore's left. One fucking bad decision after another.
And we got mad when the Rafa called us a small club, he was on the money, small.club, small.ambition.

After over 45 years of supporting this club, following them everywhere, the (few) highs and many many lows, disappointments and failures. This is the lowest I have felt.
Thanks to the board for finally showing how small time and lacking in ambition you are. Not another penny of my fucking hard earned cash will you get, never again will I put seeing them play before something else. I will gollow the results and still have an attachment , but it will never be the same now I know you dint have the same passion and dreams I have for the club. For so long we waited patiently for someone to come along and take us forward, someone who had the finance; the business acumen, the drive and ambition. And we have once again been let down.

There is only so many times you can be deceived and let down before you finally realise the truth. We will never be a big club again while the board and players do not share the same dreams and ambitions the fans do.

Thank you for finally killing.my passion and my club. I hope it was worth it for you, because the pain for me is palpable.
Where in the ground is your ticket? I know two people who want a season ticket and will pay up front. I asked the same off someone else but there was no response. Perhaps he changed his mind.

November 29, 2017, 08:39:34 PM
Reply #10

everton1952

Has a club ever been fined for supporters throwing things at their own manager during his introduction? With the way the mood is I wouldn't be particularly surprised if that happened.
Have you thought of seeking therapy? Such lunatic thoughts are a worrying sign for you and your loved ones. I will take a camera in case you actually do it.