May 21, 2018, 02:28:09 PM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce in Everton talks  (Read 25573 times)

November 28, 2017, 01:54:28 AM
Reply #105

AllyBlue14

OK, if insulting is easier then I guess you can just have control of the thread.  :bonk:

Thanks dipshit 😉

November 28, 2017, 01:55:22 AM
Reply #106

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
All this talk of 18 wins out of 55 and shit football - he was managing Palace and Sunderland, who were possibly one of the worst sides in PL history. The fact he kept them up is more of an achievement than Guardiola winning the league this season with City, such is the disparity in quality.

Allardyce is by no means a guarantee of survival, but he's proven he can turn teams around. It's not the most fashionable option (I'd prefer Dyche, having realised that Tuchel or anyone else of note wouldn't touch us with a barge pole) but if he comes here, we get behind him.

What an absolutely ludicrous comparison.

He kept palace up with players like benteke, Zaha and Sakho.

November 28, 2017, 01:58:57 AM
Reply #107

Cozzie

When Spurs hired Harry Redknapp after a career of battling with skint teams fighting relegation he was able to take his shot at the big time and took them to the champions league and built the foundations for the team they are today.

The same will happen with us and Fat Sam.

And thats why you are named Optimistic Blue!

In all fairness I have never been more petrified of going down so unfortunately, even though he isn't who I want I do feel he is what we NEED, as much as it pains me to say that.

Surely he has to do better than the way things are now.

We might actually have a chance at Anfield now too.

November 28, 2017, 02:00:09 AM
Reply #108

Macca77

Hated at Newcastle
Hated at West Ham
Hated at Palace

Recurring pattern there like

November 28, 2017, 02:00:41 AM
Reply #109

Macca77

And thats why you are named Optimistic Blue!

In all fairness I have never been more petrified of going down so unfortunately, even though he isn't who I want I do feel he is what we NEED, as much as it pains me to say that.

Surely he has to do better than the way things are now.

We might actually have a chance at Anfield now too.

Steady on

November 28, 2017, 02:00:48 AM
Reply #110

Waltzer

When Spurs hired Harry Redknapp after a career of battling with skint teams fighting relegation he was able to take his shot at the big time and took them to the champions league and built the foundations for the team they are today.

Like your optimism. I think he'll do a decent job and definitely move us up the table but I don't think he'll be afforded the time to have a lasting impact due to his style of play.  Harry was an expansive manager which gives you more time.

November 28, 2017, 02:01:58 AM
Reply #111

MrWhite

Are we getting Bale in January?

November 28, 2017, 02:02:08 AM
Reply #112

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Hated at Newcastle
Hated at West Ham
Hated at Palace

Delusional fan bases? ;)

November 28, 2017, 02:03:06 AM
Reply #113

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
In fairness hes got massive self belief and given how hes always moaned about not getting a top job, then hell really want to do well here to prove a point.

November 28, 2017, 02:04:10 AM
Reply #114

MrWhite

Careful mate. Only positive daydreams of Allardyce are allowed in this thread.  ;D

November 28, 2017, 02:04:43 AM
Reply #115

AllyBlue14

Brought Sakho in himself, who turned out great for them (just for those saying he'll fetch in Nolan et al). They were still woefully out of form and he got them into a competitive unit.

My comment was about Sunderland - objectively, keeping them up was a great effort. They were dead and gone around the time we beat them 6-2.

I'm by no means enthusiastic about the prospect of Allardyce being our manager and can't quite believe how far we've fallen so quickly. At this point, I'm just glad it isn't O'Neill.

November 28, 2017, 02:05:48 AM
Reply #116

Waltzer

In fairness he's got massive self belief and given how he's always moaned about not getting a top job, then he'll really want to do well here to prove a point.
I thought he'd been appointed somewhere else then when you said he got a top job.....

November 28, 2017, 02:08:23 AM
Reply #117

Optimistic Blue

Are we getting Bale in January?

Gareth Bale was utter shit before Harry Redknapp came in.
you cant take the right out of Kenwright

November 28, 2017, 02:10:15 AM
Reply #118

MmmBlueRamirez

Hated at Newcastle
Hated at West Ham
Hated at Palace

Says more bout Bolton tbh.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

November 28, 2017, 02:11:27 AM
Reply #119

Mayor Farnum

Hated at Newcastle
Hated at West Ham
Hated at Palace

So we respect the opinion of those fans now do we?