October 24, 2018, 07:24:23 AM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce in Everton talks  (Read 29654 times)

November 29, 2017, 06:23:46 AM
Reply #495

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
If that's right it just smacks of another Tony Fernandes style move by Moshiri, chucking world class money at average people.

We desperately need a better/proper Director of Football in. Moshiri is willing to spend, but he needs direction. If Walsh is saying the answer is Allardyce, we need him out if we're serious about moving on and building this club into something better.

November 29, 2017, 06:24:07 AM
Reply #496

bluenuck

Is it any wonder some of the players have a lack of fight if this is how people who support the club act when faced with adversity?

Bang on!!

This season has shown the true colours of some of our fans.

November 29, 2017, 06:33:22 AM
Reply #497

D_murph0278

Bang on!!

Do me a favour.....
I've sat through multiple seasons of shit in years gone by.
This cunt about to take over, is top or near enough, of names who I don't want anywhere near Everton Football Club.
His assistant 'to be, is pretty much top of that list.
"One for Lineker to chase and just look at his pace."

November 29, 2017, 07:03:32 AM
Reply #498

toffeeglas

Bang on!!

It’s the hope that kills you, lads. At least we’ll know better next time we ‘win the transfer window’

November 29, 2017, 07:04:42 AM
Reply #499

bluenuck

Do me a favour.....
I've sat through multiple seasons of shit in years gone by.
This cunt about to take over, is top or near enough, of names who I don't want anywhere near Everton Football Club.
His assistant 'to be, is pretty much top of that list.

I don't know mate. Maybe it's because I'm all the way over in Vancouver and don't have to, and never had to, live with kopites.

Ex players over here coach any team that's willing to take them on. No matter who they played for.

November 29, 2017, 07:15:16 AM
Reply #500

Tinga

It feels like somebody has died.

November 29, 2017, 07:15:42 AM
Reply #501

cantoffee

6m a year for him?

I could understand 2m a year as that is already a high salary but 6m is atrocious, incompetence of the highest order to over pay an out of work manager for the biggest job he'll ever have.

November 29, 2017, 07:19:35 AM
Reply #502

sirblue57

Bang on!!

Just do one will ya. I have followed this club a long time. And I stood in the fucking boys pen like Billy bullshit. And after the dross, the lies and the failures, we have a right to say "enough" fuck off with the amateurs running themclub. Let's shown some nous for once, some ambition, some fucking balls.

Sick of the shit somemof you will accept. I have had it with this club if they appoint that fuckernsnd his fucking monkey. If that upsets you tough shit.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

November 29, 2017, 09:41:01 AM
Reply #503

bluenuck

6m a year for him?

I could understand 2m a year as that is already a high salary but 6m is atrocious, incompetence of the highest order to over pay an out of work manager for the biggest job he'll ever have.

6m a year might be a good thing I reckon. That usually means the length of the contract is short. Maybe he will sign for 1 to 1 1/2 seasons. That's 6-9m. Better than signing him to 4 years at 2ish million.

Gotta take the positives anywhere we can.  :)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 09:43:13 AM by bluenuck »

November 29, 2017, 11:05:41 AM
Reply #504

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Figures being talked about of what we will be paying him is 6m a year. Outside of the elite managers in the world, surely most managers for 6m a year would come to us even in this state? He'll be around the top 10 paid managers in the world, crazy.

Can surely only be for a 12 month contract if true ?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 11:08:06 AM by Escla »

November 29, 2017, 12:41:45 PM
Reply #505

BlueBeagle

From talk of a top 4 challenge to having our pants pulled down by Sam Allerdyce in the space of 4 months.

Everton as fuck.

November 29, 2017, 01:23:07 PM
Reply #506

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Everyone's entitled to their view and I totally get people being pissed off but not one of you is a better fan than the other because you want to or do not want to back an Allardyce appointment. Pack in the accepting mediocrity shit,  pack in the you're a shit fan if stuff we all want a successful Everton

November 29, 2017, 01:23:27 PM
Reply #507

Macca77

Is Roy Evans available?

November 29, 2017, 01:24:47 PM
Reply #508

fubarruk

6m a year for him?

Don't forget the extra few quid he'll be making in backhanders on massive transfer deals, 6m is merely what's on the books, he knows ways to get round rules remember.

November 29, 2017, 01:27:26 PM
Reply #509

Macca77