November 18, 2018, 07:52:38 AM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce appointment marks new low point in Everton history  (Read 14673 times)

November 29, 2017, 09:02:50 PM
Read 14673 times

Evertonian in NC

support the club? cheeky fucker, I have supported this club for over 45 years, 45 years of failures, broken dreams and promises, if I feel the club has finally gone to far , I will fucking say so. its a shame the club thinks so fucking little of those that have given so much support to the club. it thinks this is a good thing. I said this a while ago about BK, the fans will get the club they deserve, well you can have it, I feel I deserve a better club than this, a club with ambition, pride and honour.
this is not my Everton, this is not the club I have loved,followed and defended.
this is a club with no ambition, no honour and no fucking idea.  Sir John Moores will be spinning.

Well said.  You fucking get it.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

November 29, 2017, 09:06:24 PM
Reply #1

Evertonian in NC

The creatures who live under rocks have won.  Brexit and Trump weren't enough, they had to go and ruin football (or ruin Everton, and for me, that's one and the same), too.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

November 29, 2017, 09:17:34 PM
Reply #2

Evertonian in NC

yeah, because creatures who live under rocks surely love phrases like "drama queen" which I wear like a badge of honor coming from the Allardyce lemmings.

Rather keep my eyes open as Everton burns, thanks very much.  Safer that way.

November 29, 2017, 11:17:59 PM
Reply #3

Evertonian in NC

I hope it's a new low because that implies that what comes after this is better.

Otherwise it isn't a new low, just an arbitrary point on a continuous downhill path.

It's a new low, because we've forever lost our honour, or any right to claim we have any.  What follows can only be more losing of matches, which is what you get with Fat Sam (you just hope he will lose at a rate that keeps you 16th-17th).

Forever in the history of football, after Allardyce disgraced himself with the England job (which was a laughable appointment to begin with), Everton will be the one and only club to hire him with the absolute, incontrovertible proof that he's bent.

If you don't find that lowest of the low, then I've no use for you.

December 01, 2017, 03:34:47 AM
Reply #4

Evertonian in NC

so you don't think that needing Sam Allardyce is a low point then?

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum eh?  Who needs it?

I only took one year of high school Latin, in which I learned how to sleep with my eyes open.  How do you sub in "white bread mediocrity" for "the best" in our motto?  Will new swag be marketed?

SPOILER: I will hold onto my old stuff, bring it back out when it's time to clean up what's left in this fool's giant, sad wake.