December 19, 2018, 07:17:51 PM

Author Topic: Sammy lee  (Read 14112 times)

December 02, 2017, 09:40:52 AM
Read 14112 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
If we win football matches they can have hitlers ghost in the dug out.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 02, 2017, 09:52:49 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Now there's a guy I hope is drinking his own piss, and get pineapples shoved up his arse everyday. Fucker.

Ideally if he could keep that kind of thing away from the sidelines Iíd prefer that an all
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 03, 2017, 12:50:30 AM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I can understand the initial reaction but Iím not too assed

December 03, 2017, 08:55:48 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Iím starting to think I might actually be made up heís here.

December 14, 2017, 04:19:43 PM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
In a way I quite like the way Allardyce has probably said, Iím not arsed if they moan I want him and theyíll come round.

December 15, 2017, 02:02:57 PM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Suarez is finished anyway lids.

The thing that always got me about him was that he would throw in proper horrible shithouse dangerous challenges then roll on the floor like he had been hurt in a 50/50. Itís one of the most annoying things Iíve ever seen a player do and I fucking hate him for it.

Absolute baller at his peak tho.