October 24, 2018, 02:05:05 AM

Author Topic: Everton Vs Huddersfield  (Read 12942 times)

November 30, 2017, 06:30:50 PM
Read 12942 times

Macca77

Can we make it 2 wins on the bounce, if we do and results go our way we could be 9th by 5.30 on Saturday

Crisis, what crisis?

November 30, 2017, 08:39:56 PM
Reply #1

Alanvideo

Haven't been able to get to the last 3 games so looking forward to getting back to Goodison for this.
Narrow win I reckon.
We are special ,we are Everton.

November 30, 2017, 08:42:39 PM
Reply #2

TheTone

How are we fixed for defenders lids?

Going to be very strange seeing the 2 Sams on our bench

Interested to see the team selection and the set up

4-3-3 I suppose

November 30, 2017, 08:53:49 PM
Reply #3

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Aim for a clean sheet again first and foremost.

We need to build defensive confidence - we canít be allowing 15 mins spells of pressure like West Ham had otherwise teams will score against us - so that when under pressure there isnít the underlying panic that was bubbling under the surface.

November 30, 2017, 08:56:17 PM
Reply #4

kramer0

This should be much harder than mid-week. Huddersfield are well organized and have recently given both of the Manchester clubs a hard time. Arsenal beat them badly last night but I still think they can scrap with anyone.

Itíll be interesting to see what Allardyce has in mind for this group of players.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 11:03:47 PM by kramer0 »

November 30, 2017, 09:13:19 PM
Reply #5

D15TIN

I'd keep it the same, Niasse for Calvert-Lewin maybe. So important we get some consistency in our selections now

Can see a narrow victory, hopefully get us in the top half ahead of what is going to be a long 90 minutes at Anfield.

After that likely defeat, I think we have Newcastle & Swansea, which gives us a good chance of closing the gap on the top 8- what a difference a win makes!

November 30, 2017, 10:05:03 PM
Reply #6

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
They've not scored in 7 away games.  Welcome to Goodison.....
My momma says I'm special.

November 30, 2017, 10:11:31 PM
Reply #7

van der Meyde

We need to build defensive confidence - we canít be allowing 15 mins spells of pressure like West Ham had otherwise teams will score against us - so that when under pressure there isnít the underlying panic that was bubbling under the surface.
Oh how different that result could have been if, instead of missing a penalty and hitting the bar, they had momentum after scoring one of those...

December 01, 2017, 12:30:44 AM
Reply #8

Paddockoldie

They've not scored in 7 away games.  Welcome to Goodison.....

Put your shirt on it..

December 01, 2017, 12:31:21 AM
Reply #9

Faceatthefence

Still much to do,these will be a much stiffer test than the hammers.Players must realise another very important day on saturday,hopefully back to back wins and king Oumar back from the ban.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

December 01, 2017, 01:10:40 AM
Reply #10

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I think Baines for Martina and Niasse for Calvert-Lewin would be the only changes considered for this

DCL does seem essential if we are going to play long ball though by being the only attacking player with good Aerial ability
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 01, 2017, 01:17:08 AM
Reply #11

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I think Baines for Martina and Niasse for Calvert-Lewin would be the only changes considered for this

DCL does seem essential if we are going to play long ball though by being the only attacking player with good Aerial ability
Baines is meant to be 6 weeker
Simply simply lovely

December 01, 2017, 01:23:03 AM
Reply #12

Juanito

Pickford
Kenny  Holgate  Keane  Baines
          Gana    Davies
              Sigurdsson
Lennon    Niasse   Rooney 

December 01, 2017, 01:23:16 AM
Reply #13

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Baines is meant to be 6 weeker

Oh is it?

For some reason I thought him and Keane weíre both late fitness tests for West Ham

Didnít see the Southampton game so didnít know what injuries they had sustained
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 01, 2017, 01:39:54 AM
Reply #14

van der Meyde

Anyway Huddersfield are shite. If they don't get relegated, they'll come close.

2-0 the Toffees