July 20, 2018, 11:47:43 PM

Author Topic: Everton Vs Huddersfield  (Read 11518 times)

December 03, 2017, 01:02:21 AM
Reply #405

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Need to remember that he’s not useless. Issues are around cracking top four, not whether he’s incompetent.

December 03, 2017, 01:05:21 AM
Reply #406

van der Meyde

Think Keane will really benefit from Allardyce, at least in the short term.
Assuming they get enough game time you could probably add Holgate, Kenny and Calvert-Lewin to that list too.

I'm not sure I can delude myself into thinking he'll do much with Davies. :)

December 03, 2017, 01:07:05 AM
Reply #407

Ross

Not worth getting to excited given Huddersfield’s away record.

Job done nothing much beyond that.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 03, 2017, 01:07:37 AM
Reply #408

van der Meyde

Yes but we’ve conceded two chances including a penalty.

Got to get back to killing the game and then letting our quality win it.
Obviously keeping a clean sheet is a necessity for getting the first goal, but that really does help defensively too - especially at home.

December 03, 2017, 01:11:37 AM
Reply #409

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Assuming they get enough game time you could probably add Holgate, Kenny and Calvert-Lewin to that list too.

I'm not sure I can delude myself into thinking he'll do much with Davies. :)

Definitely DCL.

Even when he had Anelka, he was wide right forward; rather the the central striker.

He values consistency in that role above scoring threat so if he can work on hold up etc think he’ll be really good for him.

December 03, 2017, 01:12:38 AM
Reply #410

eugene

Can’t wait for all you Thomases to start fuckin luv in big ed! Never had a (project) like this and yea the guvnor looks like he’s nailed it

December 03, 2017, 01:16:49 AM
Reply #411

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Can't wait for all you Thomases to start fuckin luv in big ed! Never had a (project) like this and yea the guvnor looks like he's nailed it
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 01:20:48 AM by Jimmywhack »
Simply simply lovely

December 03, 2017, 01:24:11 AM
Reply #412

gizzblue

Played better again ...it's all on the up ...anything at all off the shite next week is a win ..
Fuck even Martina had a better second half today ..Gana is looking like his old self,Kenny just easing nicely into a role ....and Gylfi and Rooney on the same pitch without pissing on each others feet, it's all good .
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 01:25:44 AM by gizzblue »

December 03, 2017, 01:31:32 AM
Reply #413

Shogun

Administrator
Happy we've won and happy we've gotten two clean sheets in a row. I'm also glad Williams and Martina did nothing disasterous and put in solid performances but Pickford had nothing to do all match such was Huddersfield's lack of quality.

Apart from the derby which is obviously a defeat, it's the rest of the month when we'll find out if anything has really changed.

Away matches at Newcastle, Bournemouth and West Brom in December to put an end to 11 months without an away win.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 03, 2017, 01:34:16 AM
Reply #414

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
He's been a massive difference to how we approach games.

Just shows how important it is to have a centre half who's comfortable on the ball in there.

With jags and Williams everything comes back to Pickford and the midfield is bypassed.

We need to be using him there now. Slowly get Keane back in and those two could be our future center half pairing.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

December 03, 2017, 01:40:03 AM
Reply #415

Danny

When we beat Liverpool next week it'll be the biggest turnaround in opinion on one of our managers ever.

December 03, 2017, 01:43:52 AM
Reply #416

everton1952

Not worth getting to excited given Huddersfield’s away record.

Job done nothing much beyond that.
That is right. Everyone knew we would win the last two games with an aggregate score of 6-0. Nothing to get excited about at all. The gloom suits us anyway so why get excited? 

December 03, 2017, 01:46:22 AM
Reply #417

Ross

That is right. Everyone knew we would win the last two games with an aggregate score of 6-0. Nothing to get excited about at all. The gloom suits us anyway so why get excited? 

If you can get excited about beating West Ham and Huddersfield at home old timer knock yourself out.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 03, 2017, 02:01:04 AM
Reply #418

ally2

When we beat Liverpool next week it'll be the biggest turnaround in opinion on one of our managers ever.

I've never been so sure of anything.  We'll do them!

December 03, 2017, 02:03:46 AM
Reply #419

everton1952

If you can get excited about beating West Ham and Huddersfield at home old timer knock yourself out.
So did you sit on your hands at Goodison today and on Wednesday when we scored the 6 goals, or did you jump up like everyone else and cheer them?  Or did you not go to the games at all and just looked up the scores on the internet and thought "so what?."