October 18, 2018, 01:57:38 PM

Author Topic: Everton Vs Huddersfield  (Read 12773 times)

December 02, 2017, 01:05:20 AM
Reply #45

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Think it'll be...

Pickford
Kenny Jagielka Williams Martina
Schneiderlin
Rooney Gana
Lennon DCL Sigurdsson

That works I think. Rooney there would allow Gana to have someone next to him with a brain and allow Scheinderlin to sit in front of the back 4 and do what he was good at last season
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

December 02, 2017, 01:31:05 AM
Reply #46

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
              Pickford

Kenny Williams Keane Holgate

Rooney
       Davies.        Gana

Lennon.                     Sigurdsson

Niasse

Probably go with quite similar to the other night I think. Back to back wins would be massive for us
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 02, 2017, 03:41:44 AM
Reply #47

sam of the south

Seems like a power play from Koeman. ďBest get me a LB because Iím not registering this 25 yr old U23 player and Iím sending these kids out on loan to make sure you get me one. Idgaf.Ē 

Bang on the money there, Bob.

Man, I am so glad he's gone.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

December 02, 2017, 04:08:27 AM
Reply #48

Lxxx

Come to the conclusion DCL would benefit massively from a regular run of games in the championship.

If we can get a striker in Jan, I would send him out on loan. He will come back a far better player.

Next season.

December 02, 2017, 04:13:29 AM
Reply #49

GrantyBoy78

What formation did Allerdyce play most recently, at Palace?

December 02, 2017, 04:16:46 AM
Reply #50

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
What formation did Allerdyce play most recently, at Palace?

4-2-3-1

Zaha, Puncheon and Townsend usually as the 3 attacking mids behind Benteke
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 02, 2017, 05:16:35 AM
Reply #51

Lxxx

4-2-3-1

Zaha, Puncheon and Townsend usually as the 3 attacking mids behind Benteke

He wonít have that luxury here.

December 02, 2017, 06:02:48 AM
Reply #52

SANA_DR0

Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

December 02, 2017, 07:09:41 AM
Reply #53

Thomas

Pickford

Kenny Williams Keane Holgate

Rooney
       Davies.        Gana

Lennon.                     Sigurdsson

Niasse

Probably go with quite similar to the other night I think. Back to back wins would be massive for us

Rooney as a Deep Lying Playmaker? I like it. I still genuinely have no idea where he plays though, or why he farts around at LB.

December 02, 2017, 09:37:37 AM
Reply #54

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Rooney as a Deep Lying Playmaker? I like it. I still genuinely have no idea where he plays though, or why he farts around at LB.

Because thatís where the ball is and thatís where he goes.

He needs to play in the middle I think but struggling to work out the rooney - Sig thing

Pickford

Kenny Holgate Jags Cuco

Sig Gana Rooney

Lennon DCL Davies

As long as he plays him Iíve got a good feeling about Davies for the rest of the year, looked rejuvenated in the week.

Think rooney and sig will do well as well.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 02, 2017, 10:06:21 AM
Reply #55

Mac934

Pickford

Kenny   Jags/Holgate   Williams   Martina

Lennon   Davies   Gueye   Sigurdsson

Rooney

DCL

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one!

December 02, 2017, 10:36:07 AM
Reply #56

bluenuck

Pickford

Kenny   Jags/Holgate   Williams   Martina

Lennon   Davies   Gueye   Sigurdsson

Rooney

DCL

Sigurdsson was exploited badly on the left flank by Southampton.

December 02, 2017, 01:38:06 PM
Reply #57

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

Kind of seems that it shouldnít work but for whatever reason it did

Both Rooney and Sigurdsson looked much improved and in turn so did the rest of the team

Rooney is naturally better at tracking back than Sigurdsson I think and provided good cover at left back, which Martina needed. Because he was operating from deep it meant that he didnít have to do too much running to get there

I kind of wrote Rooney off weeks ago if Iím being honest. My thoughts were that we could only benefit from his finishing so he should be playing as an out and out striker. Have to admit I was wrong

Heís the most decorated player at the club, has the most honours to his name, is the record England and Manchester United goalscorer and I believe 2nd for all time Premier League goals. With this has come lots of experience and knowledge and I forgot what a genuinely intelligent player he is as well as one with great instinct

What he has lost somewhat is his pace and heís not got the legs to be the last man bursting away from his defender. Put him deep though in a kind of free role and if he gets time on the ball then he can create from deep and we can make use of his vision. Also he is the most comfortable player we have receiving the ball from the defence. He has good awareness of what is around him and is less hesitant than Schneiderlin would be for example on where to move the ball

Sigurdsson needs to be further up that pitch for us to get the best out of him too I feel

Bolasie Sigurdsson Vlasic could be a good 3 attacking mids behind the striker in certain games I reckon

Iím starting to feel more optimistic about the season now. Just hope Sam starts with a win today

December 02, 2017, 01:53:42 PM
Reply #58

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Can totally see Rooney becoming a Pirlo like god for us as the deep lying playmaker. Gets to go to the World Cup one last time and boss it for England.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 02, 2017, 02:10:18 PM
Reply #59

boothill

When lennon went to left mid the other night martina didnt look so bad, didnt look great like,, but better than usual