September 21, 2019, 01:48:44 PM

Author Topic: Everton Vs Huddersfield  (Read 20343 times)

December 02, 2017, 08:07:57 PM
Read 20343 times

Bluedylan

Standard 'send the same team out after a good win' management.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

December 02, 2017, 08:21:45 PM
Reply #1

Bluedylan

Please don't use the same stick Ross has had up his arse since Roberto left.

It's unhygienic for one thing.

You're overthinking it. Neither praising nor criticising it. Just saying it's the standard thing you would expect any manager to do after a good win, and as such I don't think you can read too much into what Allardyce's approach will be once he has had some time with the squad.

Settle down.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

December 02, 2017, 08:51:31 PM
Reply #2

Bluedylan

Sorry, my bad. Maybe I confused it with almost every other post you've made on the matter.

Anyway, hopefully the same team can produce again. I'd have started with Oumar in place of DCL but he's had a great impact as sub this season.

Yeah, your bad. I've already said it wasn't what I wanted but I'll have to accept it and I'm obviously not going to sack the team off.

Not sure why I'm getting all the flack like, when the vast majority on here were appalled by this and numerous people said words to the effect that they're sacking Everton off til he goes, but hey ho.

If it's alright with you, I'll have my opinions and voice then whenever I want, ta very much. At the same time, I'll keep an open mind and if I'm wrong and the evidence shows that, I'll happily acknowledge that. Thanks again for your interest and concern.

December 02, 2017, 08:59:56 PM
Reply #3

Bluedylan

December 02, 2017, 09:16:38 PM
Reply #4

Bluedylan

Huddersfield playing with 10 behind the ball whenever they lose it, gonna be a long game against a defensive team

You defo watching the same game?

December 02, 2017, 09:27:10 PM
Reply #5

Bluedylan

Anyone in the team fancy getting their foot on the ball, just as a novelty?

No? No worries.

December 02, 2017, 09:27:48 PM
Reply #6

Bluedylan

Davies fouled 3 times, no cards

Now he makes his first one and gets a yellow

Referee a joke

And Martina is a massive liability for us at left back

100% a yellow, like.

December 02, 2017, 09:30:16 PM
Reply #7

Bluedylan

Better. Rooney as usual the only one threading passes.

December 02, 2017, 10:23:46 PM
Reply #8

Bluedylan

Kenny with a few lovely passes in succession.

December 02, 2017, 10:33:20 PM
Reply #9

Bluedylan

What a pass from Rooney.

December 02, 2017, 10:56:58 PM
Reply #10

Bluedylan

Kenny Motm for me.

December 02, 2017, 11:23:31 PM
Reply #11

Bluedylan

Was impressed by Allardyce's substitutions.

December 02, 2017, 11:30:52 PM
Reply #12

Bluedylan

Mehhh

I wasn't tbh especially the Keane one. That type of negativity will get found out soon.

Still, we won, looked a lot more assured at the back and compact in the midfield and very good going forward in the second half.

Think the Keane one was tactical because they went two up top, to give us the extra CB. Thought it was quite astute.