October 22, 2018, 07:26:31 AM

Author Topic: Everton Vs Huddersfield  (Read 12880 times)

December 02, 2017, 10:34:52 PM
Reply #15

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
And single digits negative GD at last.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

December 02, 2017, 10:38:44 PM
Reply #16

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Haven't felt this relaxed watching Everton in ages. It's like the team has finally clicked.

Defence looks settled and solid, Gana is remaining in position where he's supposed to and when we attack, we do it with purpose and directness.

Bit of organisation and confidence and we're going in the right direction again.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

December 02, 2017, 10:41:59 PM
Reply #17

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Let's not get carried away, this is Huddersfield, got a lot harder games to come, that said it will be nice to see us in the top 10 again

True, but we've struggled and looked shit against worse teams. Like Palace for instance.

December 02, 2017, 10:42:46 PM
Reply #18

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Oh and we'll get another goal before FT.

December 02, 2017, 10:45:15 PM
Reply #19

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

We should have given him a ten game contract then. That'll see us safe.

December 02, 2017, 10:45:45 PM
Reply #20

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Shneiderlin might show interest again now as well

Yeah, the bottler. Weak man.

December 02, 2017, 10:53:39 PM
Reply #21

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Still impressed by how calm we've been today.

That's what I said earlier. Haven't felt so relaxed about an Everton game in ages.

By the way that was the first time Big Sam has ever won a game on his debut.

December 03, 2017, 12:13:13 AM
Reply #22

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Huddersfield would have beat us a month ago

Exactly. We played Palace who are much worse, yet struggled against them. I think we're finally clicking and players are actually playing to their abilities. The defence looks so much stronger too.

December 03, 2017, 12:29:36 AM
Reply #23

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Can we not fuck next Sunday off, i mean seriously, never in my life have I dreaded a derby game as much as this one

I'm dreading it less than I was a week ago. But yeah, timing favours them again.

December 03, 2017, 12:32:58 AM
Reply #24

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Impressed with Sam's post match interview. Early days I know, but he at least seems to know what he's talking about. He's slowly turning my head.

December 03, 2017, 01:34:16 AM
Reply #25

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
He's been a massive difference to how we approach games.

Just shows how important it is to have a centre half who's comfortable on the ball in there.

With jags and Williams everything comes back to Pickford and the midfield is bypassed.

We need to be using him there now. Slowly get Keane back in and those two could be our future center half pairing.