December 10, 2018, 07:35:32 PM

Author Topic: Everton Vs Huddersfield  (Read 14280 times)

December 01, 2017, 05:29:27 PM
Read 14280 times

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Garbutt is like 33 and only played like 8 minutes of first team football in his life. I get it, he’s shit. But would it have been the end of the world to register him once we realised we only had 1 actual left back on the books?

Absolute madness isn't it.

He'll probably go back to being decent after a run of games as well. Now we've just gotta put Martina there and hope we can manage.

Even against West Ham, they targeted him and had a good period of pressure just putting the ball in his general direction.

Would've also have hurt to keep Robinson or Connolly here instead of shipping them on loan?

December 02, 2017, 04:29:42 PM
Reply #1

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Should wallop these.

December 02, 2017, 07:31:03 PM
Reply #2

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Where can I go for a pint that won't be too chocker?

December 02, 2017, 11:12:52 PM
Reply #3

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Good day to be an Aaron Lennon fan.

:)

December 02, 2017, 11:17:10 PM
Reply #4

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Love kennys balls down the line.

Just puts the ball in a good area and gets us right up the pitch. Also, he's great at defending. Hasn't been beaten one on one since he come into the team.

December 02, 2017, 11:28:19 PM
Reply #5

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Was impressed by Allardyce's substitutions.

Mehhh

I wasn't tbh especially the Keane one. That type of negativity will get found out soon.

Still, we won, looked a lot more assured at the back and compact in the midfield and very good going forward in the second half.

December 03, 2017, 12:33:04 AM
Reply #6

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Having Holgate in the team means we can play 10 yards further up the pitch - his pace is a safety net. Doesn’t seem like much but it gives us such an advantage, when in possession, compared to recents weeks when we drop deep and invite pressure.

He's been a massive difference to how we approach games.

Just shows how important it is to have a centre half who's comfortable on the ball in there.

With jags and Williams everything comes back to Pickford and the midfield is bypassed.

December 03, 2017, 12:34:55 AM
Reply #7

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Can we not fuck next Sunday off, i mean seriously, never in my life have I dreaded a derby game as much as this one

They're proper shite at the back and we're starting to click going forward.

You've also gotta think there's no chance Sam will set us up to lose 4-0 like other managers.

Two wins on the bounce we should be going there full of confidence.

December 03, 2017, 12:48:17 AM
Reply #8

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Hearing rumours we now do coors light on draught?

I did not see this in the upper G.

Can anyone confirm?