October 16, 2018, 08:08:12 AM

Author Topic: Everton Vs Huddersfield  (Read 12714 times)

December 03, 2017, 01:43:52 AM
Read 12714 times

everton1952

Not worth getting to excited given Huddersfield’s away record.

Job done nothing much beyond that.
That is right. Everyone knew we would win the last two games with an aggregate score of 6-0. Nothing to get excited about at all. The gloom suits us anyway so why get excited? 

December 03, 2017, 02:03:46 AM
Reply #1

everton1952

If you can get excited about beating West Ham and Huddersfield at home old timer knock yourself out.
So did you sit on your hands at Goodison today and on Wednesday when we scored the 6 goals, or did you jump up like everyone else and cheer them?  Or did you not go to the games at all and just looked up the scores on the internet and thought "so what?."

December 03, 2017, 02:10:49 AM
Reply #2

everton1952

Not getting carried away.

Think we've just played two teams that will be in the championship next season.
Oh no, not another miserable fuck? What did you not enjoy about the last 2 games, apart from that we were obviously not perfect?

December 03, 2017, 02:14:08 AM
Reply #3

everton1952

Never sat on my hands as far as I remember, sounds a very odd thing to do to be honest.

Watched both matches though and thought the opposition weren’t up to much at all and both games were something I’d expect us to win. Like I said nothing to get excited about.
Fair enough. I hope things turn around for the better so you can get excited and enjoy your football. 

December 03, 2017, 02:50:38 AM
Reply #4

everton1952

You're spot on, I've changed my tune!

WE'RE ON THE MARCH WITH SAMMY'S ARMY, WE'RE ON THE ROAD TO WEMBERELLLLEEYYYYY!!!!!! WOOHOO WOOHOO

WE'RE GOING TO WIN THE FUCKING EUROPA LEAGUE, DON'T CARE THAT WE'RE OUT. WE BEAT WEST HAM AND HUDDERSFIELD AT GOODISON, GET YOUR BAGUETTES READY, WE'RE OFF TO LYON FOR THE FINAL!!!!

Better?
I would lie down or better, seek advice and get someone to analyse the root causes of that sort of outburst. Mind you, Allardyce has probably hired someone who can help you get over it. Let him know how you feel.

December 03, 2017, 03:54:21 AM
Reply #5

everton1952

On derby day I will do my usual withdrawal from all communications until after the final whistle. Then I ask my wife what the score was and take it from there. That usually means avoiding all media sources until the following Tuesday, by which time the result will be history and can't hurt me so much. If it goes the other way, which has not happened for several long years, I will have to try and remember how to celebrate a draw or win at Anfield. The memory, like a few other faculties, has sadly faded.