July 16, 2018, 07:55:30 PM

Author Topic: Everton Vs Huddersfield  (Read 11438 times)

December 03, 2017, 02:05:01 AM
Reply #420

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
If you can get excited about beating West Ham and Huddersfield at home old timer knock yourself out.

If you cant be happy with Everton winning whats the point?
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

December 03, 2017, 02:07:28 AM
Reply #421

Alanvideo

The real difference for me today was the game management. Two up and put another centre half on to see out the result. As much as Allardyce wouldn't have been in my top ten choices of manager to take the Everton job, you have to admit that his experience shows and he does know how to grind out results. It may not always be pretty, but wins are wins and they are worth the same 3 points as a stylish win.
.....................just got back from the match, pleased we saw the game out as you say. OK it was only Hudds but 3 more valuable points.
We are special ,we are Everton.

December 03, 2017, 02:08:59 AM
Reply #422

Ross

So did you sit on your hands at Goodison today and on Wednesday when we scored the 6 goals, or did you jump up like everyone else and cheer them?  Or did you not go to the games at all and just looked up the scores on the internet and thought "so what?."

Never sat on my hands as far as I remember, sounds a very odd thing to do to be honest.

Watched both matches though and thought the opposition werenít up to much at all and both games were something Iíd expect us to win. Like I said nothing to get excited about.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 03, 2017, 02:10:38 AM
Reply #423

eugene

Happy we've won and happy we've gotten two clean sheets in a row. I'm also glad Williams and Martina did nothing disasterous and put in solid performances but Pickford had nothing to do all match such was Huddersfield's lack of quality.

Apart from the derby which is obviously a defeat, it's the rest of the month when we'll find out if anything has really changed.

Away matches at Newcastle, Bournemouth and West Brom in December to put an end to 11 months without an away win.
No donít agree we are going big time SAVE THIS POST X X X X

December 03, 2017, 02:10:49 AM
Reply #424

everton1952

Not getting carried away.

Think we've just played two teams that will be in the championship next season.
Oh no, not another miserable fuck? What did you not enjoy about the last 2 games, apart from that we were obviously not perfect?

December 03, 2017, 02:10:56 AM
Reply #425

Ross

If you cant be happy with Everton winning whats the point?

Of course Iím happy we won.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 03, 2017, 02:14:08 AM
Reply #426

everton1952

Never sat on my hands as far as I remember, sounds a very odd thing to do to be honest.

Watched both matches though and thought the opposition werenít up to much at all and both games were something Iíd expect us to win. Like I said nothing to get excited about.
Fair enough. I hope things turn around for the better so you can get excited and enjoy your football. 

December 03, 2017, 02:14:22 AM
Reply #427

eugene

That is right. Everyone knew we would win the last two games with an aggregate score of 6-0. Nothing to get excited about at all. The gloom suits us anyway so why get excited?
What a crazy post!,,, we love the blues end of!,,,,,

December 03, 2017, 02:14:41 AM
Reply #428

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Theres a massive difference between saying let's not get carried away and not being happy we won
Simply simply lovely

December 03, 2017, 02:19:21 AM
Reply #429

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Theres a massive difference between saying let's not get carried away and not being happy we won

No harm in looking up though.

December 03, 2017, 02:19:51 AM
Reply #430

Shogun

Administrator
Oh no, not another miserable fuck? What did you not enjoy about the last 2 games, apart from that we were obviously not perfect?

You're spot on, I've changed my tune!

WE'RE ON THE MARCH WITH SAMMY'S ARMY, WE'RE ON THE ROAD TO WEMBERELLLLEEYYYYY!!!!!! WOOHOO WOOHOO

WE'RE GOING TO WIN THE FUCKING EUROPA LEAGUE, DON'T CARE THAT WE'RE OUT. WE BEAT WEST HAM AND HUDDERSFIELD AT GOODISON, GET YOUR BAGUETTES READY, WE'RE OFF TO LYON FOR THE FINAL!!!!

Better?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 03, 2017, 02:21:05 AM
Reply #431

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
No harm in looking up though.
As we all are and Should be cos we are in a lower position than we should be
Simply simply lovely

December 03, 2017, 02:24:53 AM
Reply #432

ally2

December 03, 2017, 02:27:21 AM
Reply #433

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
As we all are and Should be cos we are in a lower position than we should be

Yes.

Evertonís on the up and up ;)

December 03, 2017, 02:29:58 AM
Reply #434

Ross

Fair enough. I hope things turn around for the better so you can get excited and enjoy your football. 

So do I, be nice to see us winning and playing well at the same time itís been to long.