May 26, 2018, 07:39:05 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 111108 times)

January 16, 2018, 06:07:11 PM
Reply #1110

gizzblue

And here's my biggest question I ask myself.. choose any manager you like, could they massively improve our performances with the squad available? If the answers no then it's no real fault of his and the blame lies elsewhere. If the answers yes, the players are more than capable of keeping possession and incorporating pass/move positive football then he's obviously the wrong guy.
Pretty much the same team getting plenty of shots last year even without lukaku as he didn't create that much himself ...Mirra was classed as shit ..Ross and Gylfi pretty much even in stats bolasie fit  ..no?.

So id say yes a decent none dinosaur manager could get us attacking again quite easily.

January 16, 2018, 09:20:16 PM
Reply #1111

Rodenplav64

I have no faith what so ever in Moshiri and therefore no faith in us getting it right with him at the helm .

January 16, 2018, 10:00:05 PM
Reply #1112

therealdunc

Pretty much the same team getting plenty of shots last year even without lukaku as he didn't create that much himself ...Mirra was classed as shit ..Ross and Gylfi pretty much even in stats bolasie fit  ..no?.

English?
Blue

January 16, 2018, 10:02:10 PM
Reply #1113

everton1952

So id say yes a decent none dinosaur manager could get us attacking again quite easily.
Easily eh? while we are attacking easily someone is scoring in our goal easily. We start from where we are with the dross players we have got, not some imaginary squad which as you say would make it all so easy. Give them a bit more time (not days) and get more players in and a whole load out and we might get to where you would like us to be.   

January 16, 2018, 11:07:09 PM
Reply #1114

JordanianEmbassy

Apart from 3 months at home last season (Between the 2-1 win against Arsenal and qualification for Europe) we've been properly rubbish since the end of Martinez first season (ie 3.5 years)

Its too early to be blaming Allardyce for that just because he hasn't turned us into the equivalent of the 1988 AC Milan side in the space of a few weeks.

January 16, 2018, 11:20:53 PM
Reply #1115

Lxxx

Apart from 3 months at home last season (Between the 2-1 win against Arsenal and qualification for Europe) we've been properly rubbish since the end of Martinez first season (ie 3.5 years)

Its too early to be blaming Allardyce for that just because he hasn't turned us into the equivalent of the 1988 AC Milan side in the space of a few weeks.

There's some truth in that.

January 16, 2018, 11:21:54 PM
Reply #1116

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Iíll be calling for a Fatwa to be taken out on the Fatone if Davies is let go.

I know someone who can help us with that.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 16, 2018, 11:22:20 PM
Reply #1117

Rodenplav64

And he is very unlikely to at any point in time .

January 16, 2018, 11:41:12 PM
Reply #1118

UnsyisaRhino

And he is very unlikely to at any point in time .

As is anyone we could realistically attract right now

January 17, 2018, 12:11:57 AM
Reply #1119

gizzblue

English?
Awe; what's a matter does my post imply your Blue eyed boy is an incohearant inept wanker .. .sorry ...but the evidence is there for all to see ...aside those wearing pint of wine tinted glasses.

January 17, 2018, 12:16:03 AM
Reply #1120

gizzblue

Easily eh? while we are attacking easily someone is scoring in our goal easily. We start from where we are with the dross players we have got, not some imaginary squad which as you say would make it all so easy. Give them a bit more time (not days) and get more players in and a whole load out and we might get to where you would like us to be.
How the fuck can you say that ,we havnt attacked since he came ..our shot ratio alone will tell you such .ffs wake up there are things going on around your everything is rosey since Sam joined life you know .

January 17, 2018, 12:19:41 AM
Reply #1121

UnsyisaRhino

How the fuck can you say that ,we havnt attacked since he came ..our shot ratio alone will tell you such .ffs wake up there are things going on around your everything is rosey since Sam joined life you know .

Have we scored since he came?

January 17, 2018, 12:20:31 AM
Reply #1122

eyesalwaysblue

Iíll be calling for a Fatwa to be taken out on the Fatone if Davies is let go.
If he goes it's terminal.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

January 17, 2018, 01:37:58 AM
Reply #1123

gizzblue

Have we scored since he came?
Couple of pens and a Sigurdson worldy as far as I can remember but no shots in four games is really poor...why are you another who is glad Sam the messiah is here and love the way he's got us playing (watching others play)?.

Just curious like ... 😅😅😅

January 17, 2018, 02:07:03 AM
Reply #1124

UnsyisaRhino

Couple of pens and a Sigurdson worldy as far as I can remember but no shots in four games is really poor...why are you another who is glad Sam the messiah is here and love the way he's got us playing (watching others play)?.

Just curious like ... 😅😅😅

Just questioning how we've scored if we never attack.

Its obvious your another one who thinks you either think sam is useless of the mesiah. Pointing out how stupid your post was doesnt mean i like what sam is doing.

Glad you find yourself funny, not sure anyone else does.