November 21, 2018, 06:16:48 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 135254 times)

January 25, 2018, 10:21:15 PM
Reply #1695

everton1952

The happy bunny would not contemplate going downhill to a lower profile club like Everton, sad though it is to say it.  We belong in "the middle league" and only middle league managers or ambitious wannabees would be likely to apply. 

January 25, 2018, 10:30:24 PM
Reply #1696

Ravardo

The echo are saying we're thinking about loaning lookman out :headbang:

January 25, 2018, 10:34:19 PM
Reply #1697

Paddockoldie

We just need Sam to get us safe then we should pay him off before the pre season starts. The problem we have is who would replace him and who would want to come?

January 25, 2018, 10:51:59 PM
Reply #1698

gizzblue

We just need Sam to get us safe then we should pay him off before the pre season starts. The problem we have is who would replace him and who would want to come?
Not sure on his ability to keep us up tbh....at least not playing his shithouse defensive shite .
Born not made a blue .

January 25, 2018, 10:54:30 PM
Reply #1699

Rodenplav64

No doubt Moshiri is now looking at Zidane . The thing is we are not a high profile enough club and we are going to have to look at someone a bit less grandstand who can build a team in 2 or 3 years . Hopefully someone who will make us good to watch .

January 25, 2018, 10:57:08 PM
Reply #1700

gizzblue

No doubt Moshiri is now looking at Zidane . The thing is we are not a high profile enough club and we are going to have to look at someone a bit less grandstand who can build a team in 2 or 3 years . Hopefully someone who will make us good to watch .
Not arsed  about good to watch ....would be happy as fuck with someone who can make us play properly .
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 11:03:06 PM by gizzblue »
Born not made a blue .

January 25, 2018, 11:13:52 PM
Reply #1701

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
2-3 years? Surely 8 week's would be ample?

Tongue in cheek reply! ☺
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

January 25, 2018, 11:17:38 PM
Reply #1702

Rodenplav64

Not arsed  about good to watch ....would be happy as fuck with someone who can make us play properly .

I think by default if we played properly we would be good to watch . Although long term I would love to see us play football like City . Pressing with pace and battering teams scoring loads of goals . Whats not to like apart from the fact our fans would want Guardiola sacked for conceding a few here and there .

January 25, 2018, 11:38:50 PM
Reply #1703

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Listening to his post match interview last night Conte does not seem a happy bunny at Chelsea.
Popular belief is that he will leave in the summer, if not before, and go back to the Italian national side.
Would anyone be interested in high-jacking that move, or was he a one hit wonder last season?
Part of his gripe last night was he has a very small squad and very little say in transfers. (Sack Walsh quick).

Not a hope in hell of getting someone of his calibrating before we are consistent top 6, and then it takes some persuading to get them to leave London.

January 26, 2018, 12:16:55 AM
Reply #1704

Redartin

Not a hope in hell of getting someone of his calibrating before we are consistent top 6, and then it takes some persuading to get them to leave London.
Money talks. Considering the amounts pissed out on compensation packages to non producing managers in the last few years we could have had Conte and Zidane as his assistant.

January 26, 2018, 12:22:25 AM
Reply #1705

bacon sarnie

If this happens I hope someone puts strychnine laced laxatives in the managers chewing gum.

January 26, 2018, 12:30:09 AM
Reply #1706

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Money talks. Considering the amounts pissed out on compensation packages to non producing managers in the last few years we could have had Conte and Zidane as his assistant.

He can get money wherever he goes.

January 26, 2018, 12:31:22 AM
Reply #1707

gizzblue

If this happens I hope someone puts strychnine laced laxatives in the managers chewing gum.
Just more proof he hasn't got a blue clue about us .

Ffs
Worst Everton staff member since Per Kroldrop.
Born not made a blue .

January 26, 2018, 12:34:18 AM
Reply #1708

Shogun

Administrator

I would be happy with that. For whatever reason, he's struggled to get a place in the side so I don't see that improving with Walcott coming in.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 26, 2018, 03:03:42 AM
Reply #1709

Bluedylan

Yes long ball. What was it the Bayern manager said after the 3-1 at Goodson? "That wasn't football Mr Kendall."
We certainly played more balls over the top for Lineker because of his pace; but with Grey and Sharp in the side we played long balls into the front men who had their backs to goal to win knock downs. We played some lovely stuff from there but we started a lot of attacks by going back to front.

We played lovely football under Moyes in the later years and under Martinez initially. What's your point? Do you not like attractive football? Your attitude is really weird. 
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.