December 15, 2018, 10:22:53 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 137522 times)

February 28, 2018, 03:33:08 PM
Reply #2595

Lxxx

So balance off Sam's payoff with taking a talented young manager with no compensation and from a financial point of view it's a non event.

If we can then get a new DoF in worthy of the name we can hopefully have something for everyone to get behind, even if we don't fly out the blocks and have some teething problems.

February 28, 2018, 03:34:53 PM
Reply #2596

Macca77

Needs to be done as soon as the season ends though, be arsed waiting weeks /  months for a new manager again, especially given that there's a World Cup. So if Fonseca is the man then you'd hope we've already got a deal in place for him ready to be signed.

February 28, 2018, 03:59:44 PM
Reply #2597

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

February 28, 2018, 04:04:30 PM
Reply #2598

blue1948

I can't believe more people aren't more concerned about Moshiri . He has turned our club into a laughing stock . We all know despite his constant shite about a high profile Manager we will get Dyche .
Every chance you get you give the same reaction -Moshiri.Has it dawned on you that he is the one that owns 49.9% and would be hard to move on even if you have a point ? I would love to know the perfect scenario as you see it for the end of this season!

February 28, 2018, 04:05:11 PM
Reply #2599

sam of the south

Encouraging.

Knew he was planning to bin him off, despite numerous people suggesting otherwise.

I hope you’re right, bro! 🤞🏼
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

February 28, 2018, 04:18:07 PM
Reply #2600

Waltzer

Needs to be done as soon as the season ends though, be arsed waiting weeks /  months for a new manager again, especially given that there's a World Cup. So if Fonseca is the man then you'd hope we've already got a deal in place for him ready to be signed.

Needs to be done as soon as were safe id argue. 3 wins in the next 3 games who cares, get him sacked, paid off, get rid of Walsh. Get the rest in place ready to go. They way we've worked previously if we sack him at the end of the season we'll start the following season without a manager!

February 28, 2018, 04:28:50 PM
Reply #2601

Macca77

Needs to be done as soon as were safe id argue. 3 wins in the next 3 games who cares, get him sacked, paid off, get rid of Walsh. Get the rest in place ready to go. They way we've worked previously if we sack him at the end of the season we'll start the following season without a manager!

I agree with this, I'd bin him off now, let Unsworth takeover for the rest of the season, we're not in danger of going down, one more win is all we need really. Appoint Fonseca (if he's the main target) as soon as his contract is up in May.

February 28, 2018, 04:40:44 PM
Reply #2602

Alanvideo

I agree with this, I'd bin him off now, let Unsworth takeover for the rest of the season, we're not in danger of going down, one more win is all we need really. Appoint Fonseca (if he's the main target) as soon as his contract is up in May.
.....................wouldn't surprise me if SA gets 'released' before the end of the season. Whatever bounce we got when he came in has now deflated and the Arsenal and Watford fiascos will have worried Moshiri. The final straw I reckon ,is the Cenk situation - spend £27m on a much needed striker then don't play him . Imagine how pissed off Mosh is about that scenario.
We are special ,we are Everton.

February 28, 2018, 04:45:00 PM
Reply #2603

Macca77

.....................wouldn't surprise me if SA gets 'released' before the end of the season. Whatever bounce we got when he came in has now deflated and the Arsenal and Watford fiascos will have worried Moshiri. The final straw I reckon ,is the Cenk situation - spend £27m on a much needed striker then don't play him . Imagine how pissed off Mosh is about that scenario.

I'd guess that Moshiri will also be worried about what was said by Allardyce after the Watford game, blaming everyone but himself for the defeat and throwing the players under a bus again "its not my fault they can't pass forward". Is it any wonder the majority don't want to play for him (if the rumours are to be believed). It's been obvious since he took over that he's not actually arsed about the club or the fans, he's here for one last huge payday, nothing else.

February 28, 2018, 04:48:40 PM
Reply #2604

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

February 28, 2018, 04:49:23 PM
Reply #2605

TheTone

bout time some lid got a new manager poll thread going, I'm itching to vote for a new man

February 28, 2018, 04:50:43 PM
Reply #2606

Macca77

February 28, 2018, 04:57:09 PM
Reply #2607

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
This is clearly being leaked by the club.

Wouldn't surprise me to see him gone before the season.

February 28, 2018, 05:01:31 PM
Reply #2608

kramer0

Do we have to conduct our business through the media?

February 28, 2018, 05:26:40 PM
Reply #2609

JordanianEmbassy

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11671/11269245/evertons-away-form-is-a-major-problem-for-sam-allardyce

Its been a problem since the end of Martinez first season that neither Martinez, Koeman, Unsworth, or Allardyce have been able to solve.

Infact for most of those last 4 seasons apart from the odd game our home form has been a problem that none of those managers have been able to solve (apart from the period between beating Arsenal 2-1 and qualification for Europe in Koemans first season).