October 23, 2019, 07:37:11 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 168321 times)

March 05, 2018, 03:50:44 PM
Reply #2925

Rodenplav64

I agree; as much as I want him out of the club, I cannot see Moshiri getting rid of him in the season, unless we actually get pulled into the relegation zone, then maybe Moshiri would take action. As it is, as bad as we are, I cannot see the bottom 3 catching us now, so I think we will just have to boil in our own piss for another 2 months.

I think he deserves the same undignified ending as Martinez ( who didn't deserve it in comparison to Allardyce ) got off Moshiri . I think you are right but I feel he deserves sacking as soon as we are mathematically safe .

March 05, 2018, 03:57:13 PM
Reply #2926

Hawkandro

Oh, I would get rid of him now and put Unsworth and maybe Shakespeare back in charge until the end of the season.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

March 05, 2018, 05:01:10 PM
Reply #2927

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Oh, I would get rid of him now and put Unsworth and maybe Shakespeare back in charge until the end of the season.

Surely Shakespeare would have to go too, along with his little Goblin ?

March 05, 2018, 05:03:13 PM
Reply #2928

Hawkandro

Rumours going around that Shakespeare doesn't see eye-to-eye with Allardyce and his defensive set-up. Who knows?
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

March 05, 2018, 05:37:51 PM
Reply #2929

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Rumours going around that Shakespeare doesn't see eye-to-eye with Allardyce and his defensive set-up. Who knows?

I can't imagine for one second Craig Shakespeare undermining the current boss with a view to taking it on himself.  Its not like he's ever done it before?

March 05, 2018, 05:59:46 PM
Reply #2930

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I can't imagine for one second Craig Shakespeare undermining the current boss with a view to taking it on himself.  Its not like he's ever done it before?

Oh ! Now that you say it !

March 05, 2018, 06:17:12 PM
Reply #2931

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

ooooohhhh

I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos l Everton!

March 05, 2018, 06:29:54 PM
Reply #2932

Shogun

Administrator
Craig Shakespeare ousting Allardyce and taking charge would tie up the season nicely.

March 05, 2018, 06:44:23 PM
Reply #2933

charlatan

Could he do much worse?

March 05, 2018, 06:49:10 PM
Reply #2934

Alanvideo

.....................beware the ides of March
We are special ,we are Everton.

March 05, 2018, 06:50:32 PM
Reply #2935

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Would more disruption mean we were likely to do better or worse? Honestly hard to say.

Ideally Id rather we won at the weekend, then sacked him. Wed be on 37 points and only need to find like 3+ to be safe and youd think a little new manager bounce would do the trick.

Imagine if we started crumbling more though, Jesus its dark days.

Cannot imagine there is a single pro-Sam evertonian left after the absolute shite weve been watching recently, not to mention his awful awful attitude.

Hes not the only problem at the club but he looks miles away from solving any of the others.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 05, 2018, 07:36:01 PM
Reply #2936

dazfrancis

50/50 on whether to sack him now, and it depends on whether we have an suitable long-term replacement lined up now or in the summer. There is no point sacking him and not having a plan for what to do after. I don't mind Unsworth being the

However, he needs to go in the summer at the latest. He is just a very short term solution to a horrible situation we found ourselves in January.

Our ability to keep the ball has gone backwards since he has arrived and consequently our ability to defend has not improved, if we can't keep the ball we can't relieve pressure on ourselves let alone create chances to score.

He football philosophy is zero-sum. He thinks that you can't be more attacking without compromising your defence and that is utter bollocks.

He is not suited to progressive football that relies on having _some_ possession and creating chances and he has now shown he belongs in the bottom half of the table fighting relegation battles, which he is clearly good at.

March 05, 2018, 08:18:35 PM
Reply #2937

Macca77

16/1 with skybet to be sacked

March 05, 2018, 08:29:57 PM
Reply #2938

Cereal Killer

16/1 with skybet to be sacked

What are the timescales with this? I'll stick on 100 now as it'll happen by June surely....

March 05, 2018, 08:31:51 PM
Reply #2939

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Looks like we're getting the MNF treatment from Carragher tonight

I'll be missing it as I'll be having my pre footy nap so if anyone could post it I would be very grateful.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown