September 23, 2018, 02:06:18 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 127423 times)

December 31, 2017, 06:38:05 AM
Reply #630

Juanito

The feller hasnít even had a transfer window yet and heís getting blamed for not turning the utter crap of schniderlin, McCarthy, Niasse and Lennon into Fernandinho, de Brunne, aguero and sterling

The team is crap, unless 11 quality players become available in Jan, I donít hold out much hope for this season regardless of whom is in the dugout

[/quote

What idiot would consider throwing McCarthy in, furthermore, alongside Gana and Schneiderlin?  Itís not about making players better, itís about playing the right players to give us balance and a chance of having the odd shot or average possession above 40%

December 31, 2017, 06:39:16 AM
Reply #631

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

December 31, 2017, 06:40:01 AM
Reply #632

therealdunc

Is that gif the dead guy from linkin Park?
Blue

December 31, 2017, 06:41:22 AM
Reply #633

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Is that gif the dead guy from linkin Park?

no you thick cunt

Vamos lŠ Everton!

December 31, 2017, 06:43:15 AM
Reply #634

therealdunc

no you thick cunt

In the end it doesnít even matter  lolol
Blue

December 31, 2017, 06:44:10 AM
Reply #635

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

Vamos lŠ Everton!

December 31, 2017, 06:47:20 AM
Reply #636

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
The feller hasn't even had a transfer window yet and he's getting blamed for not turning the utter crap of schniderlin, McCarthy, Niasse and Lennon into Fernandinho, de Brunne, aguero and sterling

The team is crap, unless 11 quality players become available in Jan, I don't hold out much hope for this season regardless of whom is in the dugout
Your chatting absolute wham
Simply simply lovely

December 31, 2017, 06:47:52 AM
Reply #637

Juanito

Relax feller

1 defeat in 8 games

He just infuriates me and Iím not looking
at 1 defeat in 8. Iím looking at a few telling signs to suggest the Big Sam
Effect will fizzle out. Prehistoric football, unable to maintain possession, worst shot on target stats in years, blaming attacking players for not being able to score goals, yet have ability in squad.

Man United at home had produced some great memorable results over the years, even when we had the likes of Parkinson or Pembridge in the squad.  Letís see how he sets the team up.  I wonder if we will muster a shot on goal.

December 31, 2017, 06:51:17 AM
Reply #638

GrantyBoy78

Some of these players have been poor for 3 managers now, thereís a theme emerging...theyíre not good enough.

December 31, 2017, 07:05:08 AM
Reply #639

Macca77

Hes a one trick pony, always has been, negative defensive tactics with nothing going forward

The Allardyce effect

December 31, 2017, 07:10:59 AM
Reply #640

gizzblue

We do have attacking options but his shithouse tactics prefers seven at the back ,then has the brass bollocks to blame the forwards for not working miracles ....Ffs. ..why can't we get a manager who knows how to attack teams ....or even tries too .

I've never felt so fucking dismayed at our shit ...back to Koemans leaving tactics of defend only .

December 31, 2017, 07:22:18 AM
Reply #641

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
To a certain extent, I understand the pragmatism leading up to the window. We were (hopefully still are despite the last result) regaining confidence, but you can still see how fragile things are. I'm hoping he was rotating from Williams and Holgate to Jagielka and Keane to get a better understanding of these players coming into the window and moving forwards. There was really no other reason to move away from Holgate and Williams otherwise when they were performing pretty well.

I think it's there for all to see how limited we are with our available attacking options. We are set up tremendously negatively, but at the same time we're reliant on players who don't really seem of the calibre we need them to be if we genuine about being better than 7th. Can we really point to anyone at the moment up top and think they'd be getting into one of the top 6 sides? However, we haven't been playing top 6 sides recently, so those excuses only carry so much weight.

This all comes down to recruitment and really this is the window where Walsh needs to show that he has control of the reins and can bring in some good talent that can make a difference. He can't be hiding behind Koeman's choices anymore or even Allardyce's picks. He needs to show some leadership and direction for the recruitment strategy. He has a maximum of 2 windows left for me, and that's only if he brings in a striker and LB of the quality we need in this window.

December 31, 2017, 07:48:43 AM
Reply #642

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He was always on to a loser imo, unless he had something up his sleeve that weíve not seen for ten years...

He was the medicine we needed definitely, but the fact is we are everton. I know that doesnít really mean a lot these days, but just one generation ago we were winning leagues. To sit back against shite teams and then tell us again and again and again itís the players fault for not conjuring something out of nothing...

The games moved on. Your average viewer has an idea of system over players, and this system is fucking garbage.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 31, 2017, 01:38:47 PM
Reply #643

Rodenplav64

Allardyce is what he has always been . His appointment was a panic measure from a clueless chairman who has more money than footballing sense . His tenure will be nothing but forgettable . 9th or 10th will be it .

December 31, 2017, 02:32:55 PM
Reply #644

therealdunc

1 loss in 8

Defence looks far better

Transfer Window soon to be open

Heavy Christmas schedule comes to an end on Friday

Get behind the club
Blue