March 19, 2019, 09:14:09 PM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 151574 times)

December 10, 2017, 10:25:26 PM
Read 151574 times

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Have to say I`m starting to warm to Big Sam and dare I say Sammy Lee

January 14, 2018, 03:09:32 AM
Reply #1

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Put it another way. Is it your choice to pay over 500 quid for a minimal relationship/input into your club, be treated like a customer, charged more and more each year for average performances in the league and completely inept running of the club watching 45m players who cant be bothered let alone kick a ball properly? Then a club moves onto a stadium which is a souless bowl, in an area with literally no infrastructure, transport or pubs. Football has got far too complicated and glamorous for me, ironically thats Big Sam's best trait. But its not his fault he was appointed, its our typical EPL style blundering owner who appointed him. Will he blame that on Voodoo as well?
Have you any idea of how season tickets prices has been ?? 

January 15, 2018, 06:36:39 PM
Reply #2

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
While all of this is correct, sam still has to share the responsibility of what we do on match day. He got it wrong against spurs.

Unfortunately we are so mentally weak that the result was a complete collapse.
the lack of heart in this side is worrying. So is the I'm Rooney I'll have to speak to the ref although my captain is already talking

March 01, 2018, 03:00:53 AM
Reply #3

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Arteta. Allardyce. Rooney. Christ!
I prefer the last one

March 03, 2018, 08:37:11 PM
Reply #4

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Legally speaking, if we sack him before we're matematically safe can we keep his bonus?
wouldnt mind paying him 3 bonuses if he just fuck right off

March 04, 2018, 04:14:59 PM
Reply #5

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
A frighteningly accurate summary of our sorry state.
It is - and if they can see on the other side of the park why can't our board see it. I agree with Michael - Allardyce out

March 05, 2018, 02:12:47 AM
Reply #6

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Oh and since when have we zonal marked on corners?
I thought it was the one thing that tactically worked - not marking at setpieces....

March 08, 2018, 07:27:05 PM
Reply #7

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
..........................it comes from the away end at Burnley . No manager can survive when the fans are chanting fuck off . I think we'll hear more of the same on Saturday if (when) Brighton get the opener.
To be honest I hope we hear it anyway