January 20, 2018, 07:10:48 PM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 38459 times)

blueToffee, UnsyisaRhino and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

December 11, 2017, 04:35:37 PM
Reply #270

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Not a fan of bringing a third centre half on at all.

Don't think it's been a needed sub in both games he's made it.

Iím sure heíd point to them having no decent efforts after it, whereas before theyíd missed some ok chances.

December 11, 2017, 05:28:49 PM
Reply #271

Simon Paul

Administrator
Some of the reds I know were saying we were the worst team to go there. I thought United did less when they went. They had one shot on target I think plus they didnít score.

none of them realise that they failed to beat us do they?

calling us the worst team they've faced yet they couldn't win....story of their lives isn't it really

December 11, 2017, 05:32:34 PM
Reply #272

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

calling us the worst team they've faced yet they couldn't win....story of their lives isn't it really

Iíve been absolutely loving the fume.

Considering this is the best side to walk on grass and is managed by the spirit of shanks himself...didnít cause us many problems imo.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 11, 2017, 05:37:43 PM
Reply #273

Simon Paul

Administrator
Iíve been absolutely loving the fume.

Considering this is the best side to walk on grass and is managed by the spirit of shanks himself...didnít cause us many problems imo.

except Salah giving almost everyone a heart attack every time he went up against Martina!

Henderson showed why he was dropped though, and Klopp got his eye wiped for showing a complete lack of respect and assuming he could strut around winning the derby with a weakened team.

they were poor, but could still have beaten us heavily if they'd been more clinical.  Had Mane squared his chance that could easily have seen heads drop and the floodgates open - again.

still made up it hurts them though!

December 11, 2017, 05:39:22 PM
Reply #274

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

What's been good tho is they haven't shown how much it hurts, they have all kept it together and acted with class and dignity................

Simply simply lovely

December 11, 2017, 05:53:24 PM
Reply #275

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
except Salah giving almost everyone a heart attack every time he went up against Martina!

Henderson showed why he was dropped though, and Klopp got his eye wiped for showing a complete lack of respect and assuming he could strut around winning the derby with a weakened team.

they were poor, but could still have beaten us heavily if they'd been more clinical.  Had Mane squared his chance that could easily have seen heads drop and the floodgates open - again.

Yeah, we deffo got away with it but their palpable hubris is really enjoyable.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 11, 2017, 05:58:21 PM
Reply #276

gizzblue

The very best thing about yesterday .....we have shown others how to beat their system ....I see a lot of frustration for the shite over the next month .😅😅😅

December 11, 2017, 06:32:47 PM
Reply #277

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I never heard this, can anyone verify it?

The weekend was topped off by Phil Thompsons claim that Liverpool are everyoneís second favourite team

If true it just shows the absolute levels of delusion that they operate on

Simply simply lovely

December 11, 2017, 06:36:23 PM
Reply #278

The Analog Kid

They love to spit the dummy out, more so as we didnít roll over.

December 11, 2017, 06:37:55 PM
Reply #279

Ross

Wonder how he explains away the fact that nearly 3 years after Gerrard slipped over and probably lost them the first league title in 30 years crowds up and down the country love reminding them of it whenever they play them?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

December 11, 2017, 06:38:11 PM
Reply #280

The Analog Kid

It was Mark Lawrenson that said it

December 11, 2017, 06:40:50 PM
Reply #281

Simon Paul

Administrator
It was Mark Lawrenson that said it

he also said they were "the best team in the Premier League"

December 11, 2017, 06:41:40 PM
Reply #282

The Analog Kid

he also said they were "the best team in the Premier League"

Well, they are only about twenty behind City.....

December 11, 2017, 06:43:42 PM
Reply #283

Simon Paul

Administrator
Well, they are only about twenty behind City.....

16 now isn't it?

they've scored more in Europe though, which I think counts at the end of the Premier League season?

December 11, 2017, 06:45:23 PM
Reply #284

gizzblue

16 now isn't it?

they've scored more in Europe though, which I think counts at the end of the Premier League season?
Ahhh kopite ethics 😅