October 23, 2018, 07:02:09 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 131682 times)

December 14, 2017, 04:05:41 AM
Reply #345

Dr. Sponge

Feels boss to no longer be shit.

December 14, 2017, 04:07:42 AM
Reply #346

Martip

Credit where credits due....Big Sam has done bloody well so far and done even better than I anticipated. I don't see how anyone would be able to  complain about the job he's done even the people who against his appointment. He's not even been annoying in press conferences either....

December 14, 2017, 04:08:32 AM
Reply #347

Gash

Global Moderator
Well on his way to Manager of the Month for December. ;)

December 14, 2017, 04:09:20 AM
Reply #348

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Well on his way to Manager of the Month for December. ;)

Not the kiss of death
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

December 14, 2017, 04:11:16 AM
Reply #349

Macca77

Fuck off Allardyce

December 14, 2017, 04:43:20 AM
Reply #350

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I old you this Big Sam feller was special!

Onwards and upwards

The Special Brew One
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 14, 2017, 04:48:46 AM
Reply #351

toshyboy

Angry Rafael Benitez slams Everton's 'time-wasting' tactics
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/angry-rafael-benitez-slams-evertons-14036045#ICID=ios_EchoNewsApp_AppShare_Click_Other

Love the fact he’s slowly but surely turning us into cunts who nobody likes.

We’ve been too nice for too long.

December 14, 2017, 04:56:42 AM
Reply #352

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Angry Rafael Benitez slams Everton's 'time-wasting' tactics
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/angry-rafael-benitez-slams-evertons-14036045#ICID=ios_EchoNewsApp_AppShare_Click_Other

Love the fact he's slowly but surely turning us into cunts who nobody likes.

We've been too nice for too long.
They did start better
The rest he can fuck off, he's produced worse versions if that
Simply simply lovely

December 14, 2017, 05:07:34 AM
Reply #353

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
It's weird but having Big Sam and him being able to organize us just a little bit kind of goes to show why we didn't really need him in the first place.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 14, 2017, 05:23:17 AM
Reply #354

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Just watched his interview for EvertonTV . Asked about how pleased is he with Mason Holgate and he says "Very pleased apart from the fact he's too good looking to be a centre half." I'm warming to him
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

December 14, 2017, 05:24:17 AM
Reply #355

The Analog Kid

December 14, 2017, 05:24:33 AM
Reply #356

bacon sarnie

December 14, 2017, 05:27:05 AM
Reply #357

The Analog Kid

I like him. Wasn’t sure on his appointment as were most, but then I wasn’t sure who I wanted to be honest. But he’s doing a job, along with Lee, Shakespeare and Dunc and it’s working out alright.

Thanks for a great end to an alright birthday Sam and the lads!

December 14, 2017, 05:43:28 AM
Reply #358

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Just watched his interview for EvertonTV . Asked about how pleased is he with Mason Holgate and he says "Very pleased apart from the fact he's too good looking to be a centre half." I'm warming to him

Ashley Williams must feel like shit after that!
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 14, 2017, 07:27:00 AM
Reply #359

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
The sexy manager type doesn’t suit Everton. It’s a working class club and needs a salt of the earth type manager. Whenever we’ve had a sexy type or big name we’ve struggled.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama