December 17, 2018, 12:12:37 PM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 137969 times)

December 19, 2017, 05:20:09 PM
Reply #435

Lincs Toffee

Double post Twat !!
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

December 19, 2017, 05:47:31 PM
Reply #436

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Double post Twat !!

Might work better than MmmBlueAllardyce
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

December 19, 2017, 05:54:05 PM
Reply #437

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Still early days for me.

Couple of things worry me, but overall can't complain at the moment.

December 19, 2017, 06:06:50 PM
Reply #438

Danny

I love him, way too early for I told you sos though.

I think now well spend big money on a striker and then save the rest for the summer.

December 19, 2017, 06:20:42 PM
Reply #439

MmmblueBernard

Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

December 19, 2017, 06:29:35 PM
Reply #440

Faceatthefence

Still early days for me.

Couple of things worry me, but overall can't complain at the moment.
Ditto.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

December 19, 2017, 06:30:37 PM
Reply #441

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Be interesting to see us play a good side
Simply simply lovely

December 19, 2017, 06:31:03 PM
Reply #442

mikey_blue

December 19, 2017, 06:41:24 PM
Reply #443

Lxxx

I love him, way too early for I told you sos though.

I think now well spend big money on a striker and then save the rest for the summer.

Why do we need to spend big in January? We've only got 7th position to play for in the hope it might be a European place again and we should have enough in our squad to achieve that, seeing as 2/3 of the league are pretty poor and we're now organised and set up like a proper football team.

December 19, 2017, 06:46:33 PM
Reply #444

van der Meyde

Why do we need to spend big in January? We've only got 7th position to play for in the hope it might be a European place again and we should have enough in our squad to achieve that, seeing as 2/3 of the league are pretty poor and we're now organised and set up like a proper football team.
Not sure I have enough confidence in us to finish above Leicester just yet.

As for Burnley, I keep saying before their games they'll get beat and they keep picking up results. Last team to do that was Leicester when they won the league, so I should probably shut up about that.

December 19, 2017, 06:49:39 PM
Reply #445

Lxxx

Not sure I have enough confidence in us to finish above Leicester just yet.

As for Burnley, I keep saying before their games they'll get beat and they keep picking up results. Last team to do that was Leicester when they won the league, so I should probably shut up about that.

Don't get me wrong if a striker comes up on loan that looks hungry to make a World Cup squad for example then we'd be silly to turn it away but we don't need a repeat of the Sig transfer where we massively overpay when it's not necessary.

December 19, 2017, 07:08:44 PM
Reply #446

van der Meyde

Don't get me wrong if a striker comes up on loan that looks hungry to make a World Cup squad for example then we'd be silly to turn it away but we don't need a repeat of the Sig transfer where we massively overpay when it's not necessary.
Oh yeah. I absolutely agree.

I probably think finishing 7th again is more important than a lot on here do. We shouldn't break the bank for it though.

December 19, 2017, 07:11:46 PM
Reply #447

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
If a striker that we would be interested in come summer is able to be persuaded to mov enow (even for an increased fee) then it's a no-brainer.
But buying a player just because the window is open andyou have to buy somebody/anybody is only something you should do in summer.

December 19, 2017, 07:15:39 PM
Reply #448

Alanvideo

Be interesting to see us play a good side
..................4 out of the next 6 matches are against good sides . Chelsea ,Man U ,the shite and Spurs. A difficult few weeks. 
We are special ,we are Everton.

December 19, 2017, 07:21:56 PM
Reply #449

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
..................4 out of the next 6 matches are against good sides . Chelsea ,Man U ,the shite and Spurs. A difficult few weeks. 

i'm not convinced west Brom & Bournemouth away should be considered "easy" games either.