November 21, 2018, 08:01:31 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 135259 times)

January 19, 2018, 03:16:06 AM
Reply #15

eugene

What a night you lot are having come on lads Friday tomorrow the ales on me in the spellow

January 19, 2018, 03:21:27 AM
Reply #16

eugene

Save me one till Saturday and I'll see you there
Donít know mate your all a bunch of narks

January 19, 2018, 03:23:14 AM
Reply #17

eugene

Canít wait for the match, see our new players in the blue 1878

January 19, 2018, 03:46:46 AM
Reply #18

eugene

Iím really happy with his signings tbh especially as itís the winter window,just want to see who we let go. Finch farm canít be a good place to train and bond with at least 4 dead men walking I think this window will be judged a success or failure on who we ship out

January 19, 2018, 04:29:44 PM
Reply #19

eugene

Absolutely correct Mick, this is my worry as well, this is a must win game for us.
Time to get tight in my opinion, two new strikers up front sig in the 10 role and Tight behind, leave Rooney on the bench till we have the game by the scruff then see how we go

January 19, 2018, 05:33:23 PM
Reply #20

eugene

You do read of former players saying that they enjoyed playing under him.
Whatís not to like if heís getting the ale in twice a week

January 21, 2018, 04:46:42 PM
Reply #21

eugene

Silva has been sacked today! With the Watford board directly blaming Everton for unsettling him.

https://www.watfordfc.com/club/club-statement-marco-silva

This has been a difficult decision and one not taken lightly. The Club is convinced the appointment of Silva was the right one and had it not been for the unwarranted approach by a Premier League rival for his services we would have continued to prosper under his leadership.

The catalyst for this decision is that unwarranted approach, something which the Board believes has seen a significant deterioration in both focus and results to the point where the long-term future of Watford FC has been jeopardised.
Wow do you think they will try and sue us if the go down for loss of earnings

January 23, 2018, 01:41:39 AM
Reply #22

eugene

Probably going to be his excuse when he decides yet another defensive player is needed to add to the six or seven he normally play now...drop yet another attacker. Woooo
Just as long as itís a left back mate

February 02, 2018, 02:47:17 AM
Reply #23

eugene

Or we could just stop hiring cunts.
But do we hire cunts or turn good managers into cunts? How fickle

February 11, 2018, 03:13:17 PM
Reply #24

eugene

Head, shoulders, knees and toes!
What the fuck are those?

Even considering wearing fucking red socks should be deemed a sackable offence whilst you are the incumbent in the Everton hot seat. Wearing fucking hideous pasties as well? That should be enough for a public harpooning of the fat cunt!
They are horrendous shoes to be fair look like loake monk shoes which arenít cheap but the man just got no class

March 08, 2018, 08:45:09 PM
Reply #25

eugene

Any talk of banners being produced ?
Heard a rumour the Cessna plane has had an MOT and bedsheets are being sewn together as we speak