November 18, 2018, 10:04:28 PM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 134970 times)

January 01, 2018, 01:33:44 PM
Reply #675

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Your problem will come should he he succeed at Everton (which we all hope he does) and turns us into a top 6 challenging team. What will you say then? Nothing presumably.

If he succeeds I will apologise and enjoy the success
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

January 01, 2018, 02:59:52 PM
Reply #676

Rodenplav64

Agreed mate. Some really horrible stuff on here lately.

Really upsets me to be perfectly honest.

Get a life FFS if reading someones views on a forum upsets you .

January 01, 2018, 03:07:49 PM
Reply #677

Jamokachi

January 01, 2018, 04:22:57 PM
Reply #678

Simon Paul

Administrator

January 01, 2018, 04:41:47 PM
Reply #679

sirblue57

What?

Koeman was plenty of peoples first choice, including our majority shareholder no less.
I didn't know one supporter who thought he was the best option , I heard " Well Arsenal are interested so.." and other shit. But not one saying Vegas what we needed.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

January 01, 2018, 04:51:15 PM
Reply #680

BlueForYou

He was my second best option - after Bilic!
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

January 01, 2018, 05:00:03 PM
Reply #681

sirblue57

Let's see what happens in the next month, it should give us an idea just what kind of manager he is.
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

January 01, 2018, 05:03:09 PM
Reply #682

Ramjam

Honeymoon over, time to earn your 6 mil and show some ideas moving forward especially at home and away to so called weaker opposition
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 01, 2018, 05:21:02 PM
Reply #683

BlueBeagle

I didn't know one supporter who thought he was the best option , I heard " Well Arsenal are interested so.." and other shit. But not one saying Vegas what we needed.

There was a poll done on here in which he came in the top 4 or 5

January 01, 2018, 05:21:28 PM
Reply #684

gizzblue

In all honesty I was warming to him up until the negative one side of the pitch ball (Don't want to call it football as they means attack and defend) kicked in and we're getting pantsed by wba in terms of shots possesion etc....and then the absolute negative team selections a la Koeman kicked in blaming players is a cunts trick .
Hope now he's nothing more than a fucking stop gap really .
But let's see what he does once we get a striker in ,if it continues to be negative shite we will be looking for manager no 3 before the season is out .
And more and more will turn on his tactics just like in his former jobs .

Really hope im wrong but history as we know is rinse and repeat .
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 05:22:35 PM by gizzblue »
Born not made a blue .

January 01, 2018, 06:03:04 PM
Reply #685

Juanito

In all honesty I was warming to him up until the negative one side of the pitch ball (Don't want to call it football as they means attack and defend) kicked in and we're getting pantsed by wba in terms of shots possesion etc....and then the absolute negative team selections a la Koeman kicked in blaming players is a cunts trick .
Hope now he's nothing more than a fucking stop gap really .
But let's see what he does once we get a striker in ,if it continues to be negative shite we will be looking for manager no 3 before the season is out .
And more and more will turn on his tactics just like in his former jobs .

Really hope im wrong but history as we know is rinse and repeat .

I felt the same. How he can actually have the audacity to blame the players considering he puts 3 defensive midfielders in. It smacks of a lack of self awareness, as he needs to be motivating them, not blaming them, when itís down to his shit selections, lacking any sort of ambiton.

We were lucky against Newcastle, Liverpool, Chelsea and West Brom. Man United are here for the taking today, so he needs to make ammends and at least register a shot on target and above 30% possession.

January 01, 2018, 06:55:11 PM
Reply #686

everton1952

I felt the same. How he can actually have the audacity to blame the players considering he puts 3 defensive midfielders in. It smacks of a lack of self awareness, as he needs to be motivating them, not blaming them, when itís down to his shit selections, lacking any sort of ambiton.

We were lucky against Newcastle, Liverpool, Chelsea and West Brom. Man United are here for the taking today, so he needs to make ammends and at least register a shot on target and above 30% possession.
Man United are here for the taking today,!!!  Did you write this when still pissed last night?

January 01, 2018, 06:56:49 PM
Reply #687

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Fucking dope

January 01, 2018, 07:20:59 PM
Reply #688

GrantyBoy78

My problem with Fraud is that he can take Barcelona with all their star players and they will finish 5th with the best defensive record in the league. That's the type of manager he is.
Wow, thatís scientific. You donít like Sam, we get it.

January 01, 2018, 07:21:38 PM
Reply #689

therealdunc

Man United are here for the taking today,!!!  Did you write this when still pissed last night?

lolol this is it.
Anything less than a 5-0 home win and itís Allardyce out.

Some horrible agendas on here and some people who refuse to accept the reality of Evertonís squad ability
Blue