October 21, 2018, 01:53:25 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 131228 times)

January 02, 2018, 04:14:44 PM
Reply #720

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Wednesday are in freefall, so that passion really isn't translating into results or performances. Not sure why you've posted this. Passion doesn't win you points.

Mad that Thomas, usually of the “Everton fans are uncultured and just want shite players who show pashun” would post something like that. Of all the things you wish of Big Sam you wish he had more passion. May as well wish he had bigger feet or a bowler hat, absolutely nothing to do with our current issues.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 02, 2018, 04:53:47 PM
Reply #721

Bluedylan

I’d love to see a shot on target soon.

The agenda bizzies won't allow us to criticise him against Utd, the shite and Spurs so park any expectations you might have for a while.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 02, 2018, 04:58:12 PM
Reply #722

Macca77

Friday should be hilarious

January 02, 2018, 05:32:32 PM
Reply #723

Bob Sacamano

The agenda bizzies won't allow us to criticise him against Utd, the shite and Spurs so park any expectations you might have for a while.

Pretty sure the latest Seasme Street episode was brought to us by the letter A. So with any luck we will have moved on from reading the word agenda every other post.

January 02, 2018, 06:56:10 PM
Reply #724

everton1952

Friday should be hilarious
I am sure you could have found another word to use, such as maybe dreadful?  I doubt the sanity of anyone who relishes a potential massacre as hilarious.  No one will be laughing except the Shite fans if they murder us. Maybe there will be some on here dying to gloat over another Allardyce defeat. I certainly will not watch it. (the recording will be set in case of a miracle).

January 02, 2018, 06:57:59 PM
Reply #725

Macca77

I am sure you could have found another word to use, such as maybe dreadful?  I doubt the sanity of anyone who relishes a potential massacre as hilarious.  No one will be laughing except the Shite fans if they murder us. Maybe there will be some on here dying to gloat over another Allardyce defeat. I certainly will not watch it. (the recording will be set in case of a miracle).

Hilarious was the correct word to use.

January 02, 2018, 07:35:40 PM
Reply #726

Hawkandro

Didn't think we were bad in the first half; pretty direct, but it was working. If we had more (any) quality upfront, then we may have gone in at half-time leading.

As it was, we fell asleep and the first 20 minutes of the 2nd half were abysmal, but again, a decent outlet up top would have possibly alleviated some of that constant pressure. McCarthy coming on was a bit of a turning point, but if only we had better players than Lennon and DCL to come on alongside him.

You know it, I know it, the club know it; we are not just playing with one hand tied behind our back, we, in essence, have both hands behind our back, we are blindfolded and someone has just put some noise cancelling headphones on us too. We need new attacking options. Now.

The fact we are only linked with 1 (Tosun) is bad enough; we need at least 2 strikers and 2 or 3 attacking midfielders (wide men, that aren't fucking No.10's).
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

January 02, 2018, 10:17:43 PM
Reply #727

Dr. Sponge

Well this is a sorry state of affairs. I'd rather try Rooney upfront again than watch another game of Niasse wasting possession every time he gets passed to.

Pickford
Kenny Holgate Williams Martina
Davies Schneiderlin Gueye
Bolasie Rooney Sigurdson

Still polishing a turd of course, as we a big fat juicy striker and a left back.

Schneiderlin was a big disappointment again yesterday, he should be controlling games in possession like Rooney tries to, otherwise he is bringing fuck all to the team.

January 03, 2018, 02:55:19 PM
Reply #728

Hawkandro

Well this is a sorry state of affairs. I'd rather try Rooney upfront again than watch another game of Niasse wasting possession every time he gets passed to.

Pickford
Kenny Holgate Williams Martina
Davies Schneiderlin Gueye
Bolasie Rooney Sigurdson

Still polishing a turd of course, as we a big fat juicy striker and a left back.

Schneiderlin was a big disappointment again yesterday, he should be controlling games in possession like Rooney tries to, otherwise he is bringing fuck all to the team.

McCarthy offered more in 10 minutes than Schneiderlin has in 10 games. I would be looking to get rid of him ASAP. Such a massive let down all in all.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

January 03, 2018, 05:15:58 PM
Reply #729

everton1952

Is Schneiderlin as bad as some make out, or is he the latest whipping boy some people need to have?  I don't know.

January 03, 2018, 05:17:52 PM
Reply #730

Lxxx

Is Schneiderlin as bad as some make out, or is he the latest whipping boy some people need to have?  I don't know.

Surely you have an opinion.

January 03, 2018, 05:58:10 PM
Reply #731

everton1952

I would not describe him as an outstandingly good buy, but not so bad that he should be got rid of.  If we had to bin 5 players he would not be one of them.

January 03, 2018, 05:59:50 PM
Reply #732

Thornton_19

Our problem is we need a midfielder who does what both Gueye and Schneiderlin do.

Until we have that we will not move forward as a club.

January 03, 2018, 07:06:16 PM
Reply #733

JordanianEmbassy

Our problem is we need a midfielder who does what both Gueye and Schneiderlin do.

Until we have that we will not move forward as a club.

If we send them out on the pitch with Schneiderlin's left leg strapped to Gueye's right leg does that count as one player?

January 03, 2018, 08:01:50 PM
Reply #734

everton1952

If we send them out on the pitch with Schneiderlin's left leg strapped to Gueye's right leg does that count as one player?
Yes but they might run and pass backwards twice as fast.