February 19, 2018, 04:07:24 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 69565 times)

Glory, sam of the south, Cereal Killer and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

January 14, 2018, 02:29:26 AM
Reply #930

KevtheRat

I understand why this guy did this.

t=32s

Do the same as him then mate.

With all due respect you pick the wrong time to come on here posting all the negative shite. Straight after an arse kicking when emotions are raw and nailed on youíll be running to the mods after a few counter arguments or comments.

Iím going the pub.

January 14, 2018, 02:36:26 AM
Reply #931

Mayor Farnum

I understand why this guy did this.

t=32s

Non League supporters consider themselves as some sort or martyrs. It's your choice; enjoy the same people on the half empty coach every week and the two hour conversation with the fella with a snot drop hanging from his nose.

January 14, 2018, 02:38:58 AM
Reply #932

Thomas

Do the same as him then mate.

With all due respect you pick the wrong time to come on here posting all the negative shite. Straight after an arse kicking when emotions are raw and nailed on youíll be running to the mods after a few counter arguments or comments.

Iím going the pub.

I'll be fine. Like yourself I'm also upset. I've took the rough with the smooth for 13 on years on here, I can handle it.

January 14, 2018, 02:39:58 AM
Reply #933

Ross

Hes gone in the summer, thankfully

No chance heís being allowed to keep hiring his own staff and buying his own targets just for the last 16 matches this season.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 14, 2018, 02:43:14 AM
Reply #934

Thomas

Non League supporters consider themselves as some sort or martyrs. It's your choice; enjoy the same people on the half empty coach every week and the two hour conversation with the fella with a snot drop hanging from his nose.

Put it another way. Is it your choice to pay over 500 quid for a minimal relationship/input into your club, be treated like a customer, charged more and more each year for average performances in the league and completely inept running of the club watching 45m players who cant be bothered let alone kick a ball properly? Then a club moves onto a stadium which is a souless bowl, in an area with literally no infrastructure, transport or pubs. Football has got far too complicated and glamorous for me, ironically thats Big Sam's best trait. But its not his fault he was appointed, its our typical EPL style blundering owner who appointed him. Will he blame that on Voodoo as well?

January 14, 2018, 02:45:05 AM
Reply #935

everton1952

I suppose this shite display by gutless players has wiped any smirk off Sam's face.   I do not blame some players because they are way below the class of Spurs players. For instance McCarthy, Gueye, Lennon, Cuco, Jags, a past it Rooney and others on the bench, cannot help but be what they are, second rate footballers. But this gutless capitulation cannot be excused. Sprogs like Kenny play like sprogs, which is to be expected some of the time. Cenk looked good but without support may be dragged down to our standard. He must wonder what he has let himself in for.  This is a 2-3 season job to turf out the clueless players who have been signed, not all by Walsh.  I doubt if Sam will be here that long, beyond keeping us out of trouble this season and next.   

January 14, 2018, 02:48:24 AM
Reply #936

Shogun

Administrator
I am amazed at how much magical thinking now exists for Unsworth, in revisionist memory. Maybe they should go back and read the actual posts on this site for most of his time as caretaker. I think we would be certain relegation if he stayed on til the end of the season.

Not reall revisionist but the way things have gone, we may as well have waited to see if he could build on that win over West Ham.

It's weird that we were shite in possession under both managers but one couldn't keep the goals out and the other can't find them!
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 14, 2018, 02:51:27 AM
Reply #937

Bluedylan

Lads, he's always been shit, playing garbage, lowest common denominator football. If you thought or expected otherwise, more fool you.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 14, 2018, 02:53:42 AM
Reply #938

everton1952

Not reall revisionist but the way things have gone, we may as well have waited to see if he could build on that win over West Ham.

It's weird that we were shite in possession under both managers but one couldn't keep the goals out and the other can't find them!
Yes we may as well have kept Mr Phenomenal, or Koeman or Unsie. who knows what might have happened? One can guess of course.

January 14, 2018, 02:56:53 AM
Reply #939

Ridge

Unsworth inherited a team in rebellion that couldn't defend or attack. I suspect he's going to again in the near future.

January 14, 2018, 03:00:19 AM
Reply #940

Bluedylan

Yes we may as well have kept Mr Phenomenal, or Koeman or Unsie. who knows what might have happened? One can guess of course.

Mate, if you came home and found Allardyce in bed with your Mrs, you'd still find a way to excuse it. It does you no good to get entrenched in a viewpoint and blindly stick to it, regardless of all evidence. Acknowledge that he shouldn't be anywhere near this football club, and liberate yourself. You'll feel better for it.

January 14, 2018, 03:05:39 AM
Reply #941

Simon Paul

Administrator
Lads, he's always been shit, playing garbage, lowest common denominator football. If you thought or expected otherwise, more fool you.

It's taken a while but some people are getting it aren't they?

I'd be fuming if I'd expected different from him. Not fuming at him mind. Fuming at myself.

January 14, 2018, 03:09:32 AM
Reply #942

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Put it another way. Is it your choice to pay over 500 quid for a minimal relationship/input into your club, be treated like a customer, charged more and more each year for average performances in the league and completely inept running of the club watching 45m players who cant be bothered let alone kick a ball properly? Then a club moves onto a stadium which is a souless bowl, in an area with literally no infrastructure, transport or pubs. Football has got far too complicated and glamorous for me, ironically thats Big Sam's best trait. But its not his fault he was appointed, its our typical EPL style blundering owner who appointed him. Will he blame that on Voodoo as well?
Have you any idea of how season tickets prices has been ?? 

January 14, 2018, 03:09:53 AM
Reply #943

ally2

Weird how there are some people on here who are clearly not stupid yet still manage to pin our woes on Allardyce when he's been here a matter of weeks.  If you don't like this football then tough shit.  Just bugger off or something.  He's made ONE signing.  I don't think it's great either but if you feel that strongly then don't watch or go and hire a plane or go on a march.  What do you ACTUALLY want?

January 14, 2018, 03:10:20 AM
Reply #944

Bluedylan

It's taken a while but some people are getting it aren't they?

I'd be fuming if I'd expected different from him. Not fuming at him mind. Fuming at myself.

A few yeah. I see the hardcore are still ploughing on blindly through the wilderness like.