October 20, 2018, 04:36:03 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 131035 times)

January 18, 2018, 06:42:41 PM
Reply #1140

bogie

If we are still playing dog shit football and not having attacks let alone chances and shots the the window matters little

like I said haters gona hate

lets not kid about it that dog shit football was being played here for a long time before he got here this window he will and has been filling the great big fucking gaps in the team

next window will be key the changing the old guard ( and not  2 years 2 late )

January 18, 2018, 06:45:45 PM
Reply #1141

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

lets not kid about it that dog shit football was being played here for a long time before he got here this window he will and has been filling the great big fucking gaps in the team

Out of curiosity, what do you think he will do with this side? Because he generally does the same thing with every side, so what is it you think he will do differently?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 18, 2018, 06:48:50 PM
Reply #1142

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

He took over a team that had just won 4-0

With the players he has a his disposal, with the additions of Walcott and Tosun I expect us to play a whole lot better going forward in the coming weeks.

It's not haters hating, it's a fanbase keeping expectations

January 18, 2018, 06:55:13 PM
Reply #1143

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Fucking right they will hate
Simply simply lovely

January 18, 2018, 06:55:55 PM
Reply #1144

bogie

He took over a team that had just won 4-0

With the players he has a his disposal, with the additions of Walcott and Tosun I expect us to play a whole lot better going forward in the coming weeks.

It's not haters hating, it's a fanbase keeping expectations

you will not see that this year forget about that
your attacking play will get better the higher up the pitch you play for sure
with are old guard in there and coco the clown at leftback any time we play a bit higher up we get owned but yeah lets keep doing it so we can say we had 10 shots at goal but lost 3-0 3-1

Haters gona Hate

January 18, 2018, 06:57:53 PM
Reply #1145

Lxxx

you will not see that this year forget about that
your attacking play will get better the higher up the pitch you play for sure
with are old guard in there and coco the clown at leftback any time we play a bit higher up we get owned but yeah lets keep doing it so we can say we had 10 shots at goal but lost 3-0 3-1

Haters gona Hate

You do realise it is possible to have a shot at goal without the whole team descending like the alamo on the final third don't you?

January 18, 2018, 07:01:45 PM
Reply #1146

bogie

Out of curiosity, what do you think he will do with this side? Because he generally does the same thing with every side, so what is it you think he will do differently?

not look passed the great big hole in are defence are 2 main CB,s one needed to go 2 years ago the other needed not to be signed
I tell you what you add up the age of are 4 defenders (all fit ) and go look at all other teams and see if you can work it out

January 18, 2018, 07:04:45 PM
Reply #1147

bogie

You do realise it is possible to have a shot at goal without the whole team descending like the alamo on the final third don't you?

You do realise why the whole team is back there defending

January 18, 2018, 07:07:13 PM
Reply #1148

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Why are you not expecting the manager to make us solid at the back and better going forward?

January 18, 2018, 07:11:28 PM
Reply #1149

bogie

Why are you not expecting the manager to make us solid at the back and better going forward?

why am I expecting you to read before posting ?

January 18, 2018, 07:18:26 PM
Reply #1150

Lxxx

I don't realise, no. It's completely unnecessary and totally unsurprising that we are failing to register a shot on target when their is no-one in the final third.

January 18, 2018, 07:26:00 PM
Reply #1151

Macca77

Still puzzles me the way certain people on here react if anyone dare have a bad word to say about Allardyce, claiming we have an agenda or haters got to hate, its like a standard boring response now, we win a game then the manager is a genius, we lose then it's not his fault, it's not his team etc..

Turn it in for fuck sake.

January 18, 2018, 07:29:18 PM
Reply #1152

ally2

Still puzzles me the way certain people on here react if anyone dare have a bad word to say about Allardyce, claiming we have an appropriate lack of respect  or haters got to hate, its like a standard boring response now, we win a game then the manager is a genius, we lose then it's not his fault, it's not his team etc..

It works exactly the same the other way around. In fact the majority of people on here see it that way rightly or wrongly.

January 18, 2018, 07:31:34 PM
Reply #1153

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Still puzzles me the way certain people on here react if anyone dare have a bad word to say about Allardyce, claiming we have an appropriate lack of respect  or haters got to hate, its like a standard boring response now, we win a game then the manager is a genius, we lose then it's not his fault, it's not his team etc..

General concensus is negative and most people are really quick & happy to start blaming him. (I happen to think it's correct that the manager gets blamed regular for shit performances)
However, his supporters seem deranged with urgency to defend him. He's done nothing to warrant that level of loyalty.

My al fella and his mates weren't keen on sacking Martinez & Koeman, even though they accepted they were shit. I suspect this Allardyce thing is an amplified version of that - old timers not wanting Everton to become a club that burns through managers.

January 18, 2018, 07:35:13 PM
Reply #1154

Macca77

All I've seen since he took over is us get slightly better defensively, that's about it, we've actually gone worse going forward, I didn't think that was possible but the stats don't lie.