August 18, 2018, 12:10:30 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 123390 times)

January 19, 2018, 03:09:40 AM
Reply #1200

bogie

Bogie (is that your name?!) is making a valid point re a high back line. A lot of our woes stem from our inability to play it, including getting the most out of Klaasen. The threat of Walcott might make the opposition sit deeper though, which might allow us to play more progressive football. Will be interesting to find out. Crocked full backs and some old men centre backs is going to hurt any team.

I hope this turns some light blubs on

January 19, 2018, 03:09:59 AM
Reply #1201

eugene

I know and Its hard to disagree with but our lats game, we lost four nil, started with one cf and a winger, had no shots on target and have since been told it was too attacking line up and we need to be more boring
Well letís hope we play the two lads up front with sig playing the no 10 and ffs leave Rooney on the bench till we start getting more confident. For me whilst he has passion his passing is just to wayward

January 19, 2018, 03:13:16 AM
Reply #1202

Bally

Administrator
Less than 2 months in the job, not his team, heavy Christmas schedule, and because we are not top of the league it's all Allardyce's fault  lolol

The kids on here really have no idea about some of the dross we have suffered at Everton over the years from managers given far more time.

Haters gonna hate i suppose
It's clearly not about anything like being top of the fucking league you tit, it about the performances and the lack of fucking everything, you know that
It's the roll I way

January 19, 2018, 03:16:06 AM
Reply #1203

eugene

What a night you lot are having come on lads Friday tomorrow the ales on me in the spellow

January 19, 2018, 03:18:15 AM
Reply #1204

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
What a night you lot are having come on lads Friday tomorrow the ales on me in the spellow
Save me one till Saturday and I'll see you there
Simply simply lovely

January 19, 2018, 03:21:27 AM
Reply #1205

eugene

Save me one till Saturday and I'll see you there
Donít know mate your all a bunch of narks

January 19, 2018, 03:22:03 AM
Reply #1206

UnsyisaRhino

Allardyce is a man of vision, ahead of the game, a sports science genius and we should be glad he is with us

Has anyone said that?...or even been remotely that positive about him?

I know there is lots agenda bullshit doing the rounds, but i havent seen many people blindly praising sam as you seem to suggest, and for every agenda knobhead there is someone twisting every problem into "what do you expect with sam in charge" even if it makes absolutely no sense.

January 19, 2018, 03:22:09 AM
Reply #1207

Bally

Administrator
defensively solid were we not a few weeks ago and you did not like that then

i will try to dumb this down for you as best i can
you will get better attacking play the higher up the pitch you play
if you don't have defenders that can play a high line you will be pissing in the wind
we have been trying to play a high line with for the most part the same defence for a few YEARS now and its not working
add to that are goal keeper is a shot stopper not a "sweeper keeper" (q the WTF ) makes it even harder to play a high line
for this set of defenders to not let 3/4 in a game they have to go deeper and deeper

this manager seen it done something about it and is getting crap for it

now you going to bring the spurs game up but before you do if you think are game play was not to play a bit higher up the pitch then it is clear I will need to dumb it down a lot more

haters gonna hate
Bit of a cheeky cunt there aren't ya
It's the roll I way

January 19, 2018, 03:22:30 AM
Reply #1208

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Don't know mate your all a bunch of narks
Well that was an empty promise!!! :)
Simply simply lovely

January 19, 2018, 03:23:14 AM
Reply #1209

eugene

Canít wait for the match, see our new players in the blue 1878

January 19, 2018, 03:23:52 AM
Reply #1210

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Has anyone said that?...or even been remotely that positive about him?

I know there is lots appropriate lack of respect  bullshit doing the rounds, but i havent seen many people blindly praising sam as you seem to suggest, and for every appropriate lack of respect  knobhead there is someone twisting every problem into "what do you expect with sam in charge" even if it makes absolutely no sense.
A few yes.
Admittedly there's a lot more negative stuff
Simply simply lovely

January 19, 2018, 03:27:24 AM
Reply #1211

UnsyisaRhino

Is ag.genda being auto changed to appropriate lack of respect? As annoying as it is, thats a bit silly.

January 19, 2018, 03:29:37 AM
Reply #1212

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

January 19, 2018, 03:46:46 AM
Reply #1213

eugene

Iím really happy with his signings tbh especially as itís the winter window,just want to see who we let go. Finch farm canít be a good place to train and bond with at least 4 dead men walking I think this window will be judged a success or failure on who we ship out

January 19, 2018, 03:59:49 AM
Reply #1214

april

I honestly wouldnt. Any half decent manager would have us finishing 7th with that squad. Player for player we are the 7th best team in the league
Weíd lost too much ground already! I agree with you about having the 7th best group of players, but this season is already written off. Salvage operation commenced.
Toffeegirls Rule.