September 22, 2018, 06:47:07 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 127192 times)

January 20, 2018, 01:16:42 AM
Reply #1305

gizzblue

I honestly doubt he will see the start of the next premiership league ...with Everton at least.

January 20, 2018, 01:17:55 AM
Reply #1306

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
We haven't got it drilled down to an exact date but I'm guessing there will be an international break in October so that should do.

And then we'll take another 5 weeks to find his replacement?
"If you believe it will work out, youll see opportunities. If you believe it wont, you will see obstacles." Wayne Dyer

January 20, 2018, 01:27:30 AM
Reply #1307

Macca77

Allardyce will be long gone by October

January 20, 2018, 01:27:52 AM
Reply #1308

ally2

If we don't register a shot soon they should both be gone . And that would have to be the biggest misnomer possible for Allardyce , Director of FOOTBALL .

Perhaps we should hire a Director of Shots on Target.

Oh look I can do it too.  It's fun doing this Allardyce-bashing thing isn't it?

January 20, 2018, 01:32:42 AM
Reply #1309

Ross

Perhaps we should hire a Director of Shots on Target.

Oh look I can do it too.  It's fun doing this Allardyce-bashing thing isn't it?

Got to be ready honest Ally for a poster who seemingly hates bland unimaginative English players this backing of a bland unimaginative English manager has taken me by surprise a bit.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 01:34:31 AM by Ross »
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 20, 2018, 01:38:06 AM
Reply #1310

ally2

Got to be ready honest Ally for a poster who seemingly hates bland unimaginative English players this backing of a bland unimaginative English manager has taken me by surprise a bit.

6 weeks mate

January 20, 2018, 01:44:00 AM
Reply #1311

Evertonian in NC

Oh fuck everything if we go through the summer with this bent fuckstain in charge, and have to make another panicked in-season appointment.  Fuck sake, Everton...
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

January 20, 2018, 01:48:06 AM
Reply #1312

Ross

6 weeks mate

Surely youve not just started watching Allardyce teams 6 weeks ago Ally.

Also lets not forget that Niasse post before hed been given 6 starts for us not so long back, amongst other stuff.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

January 20, 2018, 01:54:11 AM
Reply #1313

ally2

Surely you've not just started watching Allardyce teams 6 weeks ago Ally.

Also let's not forget that Niasse post before he'd been given 6 starts for us not so long back, amongst other stuff.

You've got me on Niasse. That was pure blind hatred. I'm probably down to 90% of that level now though so give me a break.

January 20, 2018, 02:08:11 AM
Reply #1314

Ross

You've got me on Niasse. That was pure blind hatred. I'm probably down to 90% of that level now though so give me a break.

Guess if Allardyce gives half of Niasses commitment to seeing Everton win games hell given more slack Id imagine.

January 20, 2018, 02:08:53 AM
Reply #1315

everton1952

My mention of October was that is probably as long as some of the anti Allardyce brigade on here could possibly contain themselves without doing themselves serious damage. Some of the descriptions of Sam used on here I would reserve for Redshite targets, not Everton managers (or players). A vocabulary which produces a phrase like "bent fuckstain" is a sad reflection on the writer and shouldn't be used to describe anyone. 

January 20, 2018, 02:10:56 AM
Reply #1316

Mayor Farnum

Oh fuck everything if we go through the summer with this bent fuckstain in charge, and have to make another panicked in-season appointment.  Fuck sake, Everton...

Grow up.

January 20, 2018, 02:29:56 AM
Reply #1317

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Has it not occurred to you that if he is still here in the Summer it may well be because he has been successfull ?

January 20, 2018, 02:30:55 AM
Reply #1318

gizzblue

Has it not occurred to you that if he is still here in the Summer it may well be because he has been successfull ?
Don't think any of us are worried about that tbh. 😅😅

January 20, 2018, 02:47:29 AM
Reply #1319

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Don't think any of us are worried about that tbh. 😅😅
Time will tell.