August 15, 2018, 04:12:54 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 122707 times)

January 23, 2018, 01:01:12 PM
Reply #1605

Juanito

I thought Shakespeare was a good coach. Sammy Lee despite his affiliation with the devil has some pedigree. Sam Allardyce is playing the role of caricature Allardyce. That’s defensive beyond comprehension, hoof ball beyond comprehension and passing all of the blame onto players, beyond comprehension. He is finished. The only way we can save face I think is to say it has not worked out and to get rid of him now and take Walsh with him. We still have good players, we just need and honest innovative manager to help us. Honest and innovative are not two words you would associate with Sam Allardyce

January 23, 2018, 02:29:25 PM
Reply #1606

Gash

Global Moderator
We could do with a few more injuries say to Schneids and Besic so we can only play one DM. Force Sam's stubby fat hand to change the system .

I never really understand comments like this wanting players injured. Even less so when one of our DM's has just had his leg snapped in two.

January 23, 2018, 02:33:09 PM
Reply #1607

BlueMaquis

I never really understand comments like this wanting players injured. Even less so when one of our DM's has just had his leg snapped in two.

What's there not to understand? We need to stop playing with so many DMs. As for McCarthy's injury, it's hardly life-threatening. He'll recover.

January 23, 2018, 02:56:47 PM
Reply #1608

Gash

Global Moderator
What's there not to understand? We need to stop playing with so many DMs. As for McCarthy's injury, it's hardly life-threatening. He'll recover.

That's up to the manager to stop that. I've just never understood wanting our own players injured for any reason. As for McCarthy's injury, of course it's not life threatening but it's too early to say whether it's career threatening.

January 23, 2018, 03:00:46 PM
Reply #1609

BlueMaquis

That's up to the manager to stop that. I've just never understood wanting our own players injured for any reason. As for McCarthy's injury, of course it's not life threatening but it's too early to say whether it's career threatening.

Oh well, it's only a career. What I don't get are the shouts of the injury being "horrible" and Rondon crying on the pitch. Any other sport it would be "gee, that's a shame" and then move on. With all the shit people across the world put up with every day, deadly diseases, poverty, wars, there's really no need to get the tissue box out for an injury to a millionaire.

January 23, 2018, 03:03:20 PM
Reply #1610

KoemansNumberTens

struggling to find any type of positive tbh, weve gone from everton to hooferton under him, i know its not all is fault, but we are playing much worse under him, i dread going now. is record of points is more or less the same as koeman and unsworth give or take a point. What does he give us ? i honestly cant see a jot. he has got to go asap, hes a dinosaur, anti footballing, spoiler who should never have been employed by EFC. Get out of my club sam, and take your lacky know fuckall eithers with you

Have we. We've been shit for years

January 23, 2018, 03:04:57 PM
Reply #1611

KoemansNumberTens

Oh well, it's only a career. What I don't get are the shouts of the injury being "horrible" and Rondon crying on the pitch. Any other sport it would be "gee, that's a shame" and then move on. With all the shit people across the world put up with every day, deadly diseases, poverty, wars, there's really no need to get the tissue box out for an injury to a millionaire.

I'd imagine it's a little traumatic to see someone's bone popping out of their leg. Empathy

January 23, 2018, 03:07:23 PM
Reply #1612

BlueMaquis

I'd imagine it's a little traumatic to see someone's bone popping out of their leg. Empathy

I saw my own bone pop out of my foot not so long ago. It really wasn't that bad. I seem to be okay now, at least.

January 23, 2018, 03:15:20 PM
Reply #1613

boothill

Have we. We've been shit for years
Didnt mean to thank you, but can you honestly remember an everton team so lack lustre, unimaginative and devoid of ideas as this present side ? coz i cant

January 23, 2018, 04:37:59 PM
Reply #1614

Mayor Farnum

Didnt mean to thank you, but can you honestly remember an everton team so lack lustre, unimaginative and devoid of ideas as this present side ? coz i cant
I can. First few years under Howard Kendall were desperate yet he went on to develop a long ball strategy that brought us success.

January 23, 2018, 05:05:04 PM
Reply #1615

Lxxx

I can. First few years under Howard Kendall were desperate yet he went on to develop a long ball strategy that brought us success.

We just need to find our Howard Kendall then.

January 23, 2018, 05:11:24 PM
Reply #1616

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

January 23, 2018, 05:23:18 PM
Reply #1617

Lxxx

January 23, 2018, 05:40:51 PM
Reply #1618

Lincs Toffee

How did that stat escape Sam's army of statisticians.
Retweet it to him and all the coaching staff ...oh wait I bet none of the fuckers have twitter
“I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.” - Dixie Dean

January 23, 2018, 05:41:27 PM
Reply #1619

Macca77