November 17, 2018, 03:02:06 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 134721 times)

January 23, 2018, 05:42:19 PM
Reply #1620

formerKHL

everyone knows sams capabilities....relegation saviour..

we all know it was a knee jerk appointment.....that resulted from a knee jerk sacking....

I'm not saying we should've kept koeman...but we should have had a plan/been planning to replace him and have had a true realistic replacement lined up before we did.......

and TBH I don't think this is moshiri...I think it's the board members and people in the club who think they're "in the know" about football who supply moshiri with the information and reasons as to why THEY want to replace a manager....

He just gives the thumbs up....

January 23, 2018, 05:44:56 PM
Reply #1621

Lxxx

we all know it was a knee jerk appointment.....that resulted from a knee jerk sacking....

I'm not saying we should've kept koeman...but we should have had a plan/been planning to replace him and have had a true realistic replacement lined up before we did.......

and TBH I don't think this is moshiri...I think it's the board members and people in the club who think they're "in the know" about football who supply moshiri with the information and reasons as to why THEY want to replace a manager....

I think it may have been a case of Moshiri's boss, if rumours are to be believed, telling him in no uncertain terms he musn't allow this club to be relegated and do whatever it takes and whatever it costs to make sure of it.

January 23, 2018, 06:03:26 PM
Reply #1622

formerKHL

good call and it may probably be the case...

if that is the case (fingers crossed) then realistically sam should be gone and paid off at the and of the season and our real targeted manager should be moved in for the start of the new season...

January 23, 2018, 06:14:18 PM
Reply #1623

Rodenplav64

I think it is Moshiri . Kenwright stood by Moyes for 10 years . Moshiri has had 3 Managers in just over 2 . Kenwright would have stuck with Martinez despite the fans and he probably would have stood by Koeman despite the fans . Moshiri is knee jerk and this is born out inhis pursuit of Koeman , flavour of the month Silva and 'only one man can save us ' Allardyce . Bloke is a crank who just happens to have more money than footballing sense .
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 06:15:53 PM by Rodenplav64 »

January 23, 2018, 06:34:56 PM
Reply #1624

gizzblue

I never really understand comments like this wanting players injured. Even less so when one of our DM's has just had his leg snapped in two.
Like I said it's the only way I could ever see Sam not using two or three DM's ...but if you look for the worst in what people write you will always find it .eh👍.
Born not made a blue .

January 23, 2018, 06:51:29 PM
Reply #1625

Dr. Sponge

Like I said it's the only way I could ever see Sam not using two or three DM's ...but if you look for the worst in what people write you will always find it .eh.

Martinez and Koeman always used 2 DMs as well.

January 23, 2018, 07:09:32 PM
Reply #1626

Lxxx

I can understand Martinez doing it at the start as he was blessed with two flying full backs so they'd need the added protection. Latterly in his reign not so much and Koeman overdid it. Sam has taken it to a new level with three defensive midfielders which raised the bar (or lowered it) even for him.

January 23, 2018, 07:11:37 PM
Reply #1627

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
i fucking hate him.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

January 23, 2018, 07:15:21 PM
Reply #1628

Mayor Farnum

We just need to find our Howard Kendall then.
11000 of us

1100 of us weren't thinking that at the time.

January 23, 2018, 07:17:33 PM
Reply #1629

Macca77

January 23, 2018, 07:18:52 PM
Reply #1630

formerKHL

is it just me or is that just plain scary.....

January 23, 2018, 07:28:43 PM
Reply #1631

Juanito

i fucking hate him.

Me too. He infuriates me every time he blames the players and clearly doesn’t give a shit about us.

January 23, 2018, 07:48:27 PM
Reply #1632

formerKHL

i fucking hate him.

ive got a mate called dexter.......

January 23, 2018, 08:08:23 PM
Reply #1633

gizzblue

I know and here we are still shit👍
Born not made a blue .

January 23, 2018, 08:42:27 PM
Reply #1634

blue slug

i fucking hate him.

I was willing to give sam the benefit of the doubt but I now indeed dislike the bloke quite a lot