March 18, 2019, 07:39:45 PM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 151480 times)

March 04, 2018, 12:56:52 AM
Reply #45

eyesalwaysblue

West Ham have just been sodomized by Swansea. West Brom are laughably bad. We pick up wins when we need to, even under this retrograde prick.
Think anyone would give themselves a chance of points against us put it that way...what a depressing debate to be having, it's costing a bomb in drink.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

March 10, 2018, 01:55:32 AM
Reply #46

eyesalwaysblue

It's about time we got proper narky we've put up with shite since god knows when....

March 10, 2018, 02:14:48 AM
Reply #47

eyesalwaysblue

So what do you suggest then ?
Just tell um..fuckin fuck off.

March 10, 2018, 02:19:54 AM
Reply #48

eyesalwaysblue

Honestly, I might have had a bevy here, but I think you just need to look at how other clubs expectations are handled. How many goals have we shipped? How many losses in a year? And the other year weren’t we the worst at home in ever? This year we haven’t won away since when?

Lad, what do they think they’re getting away with. When they said ‘nothing will be the same’ I assumed that didn’t mean ‘everything’s going to get gradually worse’.

They set the expectations, and they are not delivering.
Your preaching to the converted here mate..well said, been going on for yonks, even the "peoples club" tag dosen't wash anymore, it's a fucking car crash.

March 10, 2018, 02:33:45 PM
Reply #49

eyesalwaysblue

The people’s club stuff was originally just a reference to people on the street supporting us.

Seemed to take on some sort of utopian idea of fan interaction with the club which never existed.

Although it could be said that we do more things through EITC for “the people” than ever before.
Fair do's, i'm just getting old and bitter.