December 11, 2018, 01:21:13 AM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 136600 times)

February 05, 2018, 01:38:47 AM
Reply #1950

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
No disrespect mate, this isn't Disney

My life as an Evertonian

I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

February 05, 2018, 01:42:27 AM
Reply #1951

Evertonian in NC

c'mon, it's already farce we might as well have fun with it.  I'd suggest Hunter S. Thompson, but he's fookin' dead.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

February 05, 2018, 01:48:16 AM
Reply #1952

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
This actually feels more like our version of a Disney story right about now:

February 05, 2018, 01:54:25 AM
Reply #1953

blue slug

My life as an Evertonian

Well hopefully it ends like a Disney movie

February 05, 2018, 01:59:17 AM
Reply #1954

Tony Clifton

I would still let Bainesy player/manage out the season, I just think it would be awesome.  Who would want to let him down, FFS?

Fuck that, he’d send them out with musical instruments (and still wouldn’t get a tune out of them). 

But seriously, Baines wouldn’t be up for it, even if it were a Disney film. 😉 

February 05, 2018, 02:42:11 AM
Reply #1955

bacon sarnie

c'mon, it's already farce we might as well have fun with it.  I'd suggest Hunter S. Thompson, but he's fookin' dead.

Should fire the lot of them out of a cannon. Sure Johnny Depp would be up for it.

Fuckers have had me experience many a rum diary!

February 05, 2018, 02:57:45 AM
Reply #1956

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
 Give this guy the job, he clearly has a plan !

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KHG5hSR68RQ

February 05, 2018, 04:21:10 AM
Reply #1957

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
We have the players to play counter attacking football. We don't have to press, we don't need a high press or midfield press. Just solid defence and counter attacking football until we get to the point when teams sit back. At that point we can start looking to play football and improve the midfield.

Right now we just a park the bus team and hope.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 05, 2018, 04:25:43 AM
Reply #1958

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Lot of time for @Evertonian in NC but he’s guilty of an occasional code red howler of a shout
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 05, 2018, 04:57:06 AM
Reply #1959

Martip

I would still let Bainesy player/manage out the season, I just think it would be awesome.  Who would want to let him down, FFS?
Have you been drinking ?

February 05, 2018, 05:07:13 AM
Reply #1960

Alanvideo

We have the players to play counter attacking football. We don't have to press, we don't need a high press or midfield press. Just solid defence and counter attacking football until we get to the point when teams sit back. At that point we can start looking to play football and improve the midfield.

Right now we just a park the bus team and hope.
............but you said 2 days ago we would ' finish 7th easy ' .
We are special ,we are Everton.

February 05, 2018, 09:33:45 AM
Reply #1961

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
............but you said 2 days ago we would ' finish 7th easy ' .

I still think that. Even being as crap as we are, we will still finish 7th
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 05, 2018, 10:05:46 AM
Reply #1962

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
We’ve played most of the big boys now. Have a good chance of finishing strongly. I think 9th might be it though but we could tip burnley for eight.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

February 05, 2018, 02:38:45 PM
Reply #1963

Lincs Toffee

The problem is we are now playing other teams fighting to get out of the relegation zone, to me that is going to be harder than playing mid table sides and the big boys, lets face it when it comes to it there is only going to be one team that's going to be up for it, and that certainly isn't going to be us based on our previous performances.
“I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.” - Dixie Dean

February 05, 2018, 02:49:41 PM
Reply #1964

Alanvideo

..................hope that  happens but can't see us catching Leicester or Burnley ,they keep picking up points -  against good opposition too.
We are special ,we are Everton.