September 20, 2018, 01:52:14 PM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 126811 times)

December 04, 2017, 03:51:39 PM
Read 126811 times

plumber

Football fans are strange. From threatening of self-harm  to sheer love in a few days. Will they return to the hatred towards the "corrupt fat headed twat" after we get battered at Anfield?

I was one of the minority who were glad of his appointment but he's done shit all to prove us right or wrong so far.  And how could he?

January 04, 2018, 07:19:12 PM
Reply #1

plumber

Obviously he was far from the finished article as a young manager, but we had a clear style of play

Yeah, don't move, pass sideways and don't defend.

January 16, 2018, 04:09:58 PM
Reply #2

plumber

I've heard a rumour Elvis is still alive.

January 24, 2018, 11:20:51 PM
Reply #3

plumber

Wba (first game)and Bournmouth games should have showed the Sam lovers what we are in for for his entire tenure.
But like the board they're blind to anti football .

I haven't noticed any Sam lover here except one a bit weird gentleman who is probably a wum.

There are some level-headed people who understand what a load of crap this squad is and know that it will take time to fix it and that it's silly to get their knickers in a twist about something what is inevitable anyway (i.e. Sam staying at least until summer).

That doesn't make them Sam lovers.

February 10, 2018, 11:17:46 PM
Reply #4

plumber

What teams did we play?
That stats flattering him

Chelsea, Man United, Liverpool, Tottenham,  Arsenal.

February 13, 2018, 09:58:57 PM
Reply #5

plumber

I think it will depend on results. If we finish 7th he'll probably stay and (probably) rightly so.
Nah, he knows the majority of our fans don't want Sam, he'll be gone in the summer

I'd like to believe that Moshiri is intelligent enough to give a flying fuck what majority of our fans want. Letting the fans decide who should be a football club manager is a sure way to fail.