December 10, 2018, 07:48:28 PM

Author Topic: The big man, the boss; Big Sam  (Read 136541 times)

March 07, 2018, 09:30:10 PM
Reply #105

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Hope the players throw him under the bus in that case.

Id be terrified personally.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 08, 2018, 07:59:33 PM
Reply #106

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Wont happen, cant happen.

Hes only been here since crimbo and were near revolt. One of the narkiest set of fans in the country and theres no way we'll put up with him.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 10, 2018, 02:15:20 AM
Reply #107

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
It's about time we got proper narky we've put up with shite since god knows when....

Honestly, I might have had a bevy here, but I think you just need to look at how other clubs expectations are handled. How many goals have we shipped? How many losses in a year? And the other year weren’t we the worst at home in ever? This year we haven’t won away since when?

Lad, what do they think they’re getting away with. When they said ‘nothing will be the same’ I assumed that didn’t mean ‘everything’s going to get gradually worse’.

They set the expectations, and they are not delivering.

March 11, 2018, 04:56:20 AM
Reply #108

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
If hes manager next year there should be an all-out revolt and that is that.